We Found Each Other (2)

We Found Each Other (2) [*Unedited]

My alarm kept beeping and it was annoying me to hell. I reached out slapping random places on my nightstand until I finally found the snooze button.

I opened my eyes and looked at what time it was. Six thirty. School. Yay. Note my sarcasm.

I groaned. It's the first day of my second semester. Sitting upright in my bed I slowly walked to to my en-suite (luckily) bathroom.

I took a shower quickly to make sure I was out by seven o' clock. Quickly I wrapped myself in a towel and cam out to my room. Carefully I ran a comb through my hair. As the comb ran through each tangle I grimaced, getting the knots out hurt like hell.

Looking at clock it said the time was already seven fifteen. Rushing through my closet I looked for something cute to wear, top after top was thrown out onto the ground until I found a cute top I wanted to wear.

Before I put on my clothes I made sure to put on some underwear, picking a random bra and panties. I slipped on my shirt, a sweater with the word 'love' on it in big white letters, I found some shorts that matched well and slipped them on.

It was seven thirty, I need to hurry this up I thought.

With no time to actually wok on my hair I set it into fishtail braid. I went down the stairs to get some breakfast, unsurprisingly both my brothers were already there. And they had already created a mess.

"Boys! Boys!" I yelled to get them to stop fighting. Both slowly turned their heads to me and big grins started forming on their faces. Instantly they were looking at me with matching puppy dog faces and I groaned. 

These idiots always did this!

"I'll make you breakfast." I grumbled. Ryker hugged me and I chuckled, he was always the sucker for food..

I took out some eggs and cracked them into the frying pan, immediately the pan started sizzling. Looking around for a bit I found some bacon in the fridge that didn't look expired so I added that onto the pan as well.

Five minutes later I had ten perfectly cooked strips of bacon, five eggs, and I was now taking out three cups for some orange juice. I put four strips of bacon in each of my brothers' plate and two in mine, I wasn't that big of an eater.

Ryker and Ethan were already digging in and I watched in amusement as they stuffed bite after bite into their mouths.

I ate fast and grabbed my backpack. My boots were only half on as I ran down the sidewalk to Churchview Highschool.

_____________

its kinda sucky at the part where she gets ready..

ok its REALLY sucky towards the end, I should really get an editor..

~whimsical_me