We Found Each Other (3)

We Found Each Other (3) [*Unedited]

I groan, its the last class of the day and its going by so slow. I just wanna get out of here and go to the bakery, I love working at that place. All the sweet smells and the delicious food! I can actually look forward to something nice instead of just going home and having mountains of homework.

After my shift at the bakery is done I'm going to Nita's, we have a huge test in a few days and Nita and I decided to study together.

Nita is like my sister and her mum is like my mum, they take care of me always. I've never met her dad, he is always very busy but I'm sure he is just as nice as they are.

The bell rings, finally! I run out of class and go to my locker. I grab my backpack and run out the school doors, I run home and quietly open the door. Nobody's home, I quickly walk up the stairs and go to my room. I go to my dresser and pull out my uniform which is a lime green polo shirt, jeans, and I put on black lace TOMs. I throw my backpack on my bed and run out the door.

I'm in such a hurry that I accidently bump into a guy who's walking by me. "Sorry." I mutter quickly, in a rush. "No its my fault." He stares at me for a second and then looks at the logo on my shirt confused. "You work at Maria's Bakery?" (fake place) he asks me, "If I do why does it matter?" I snap at him. He looks a bit hurt but when I'm in a hurry and you stop me I become cranky, "W-well I was just going there right now."

He looks at me scared and I can clearly see his pale blue eyes, I'm instantly mesmerized. I've always loved blue and green eyes, I'd rather have colorful eyes then my plain hazel colored ones. "We're going to the same place so why don't we go together?" he asks me quickly, I think about it "Sure." I smile at him. His eyes relax a bit and his arms looks less tense, why is this boy so worried if I'm happy with him? My opinions don't matter. I look at him curiously, why does this boy have this weird effect on me? And why do his cheeks look a bit pink?

Niall's POV:

I mentally groan, nobody would go out and get me food and I ended up having to go myself. Well at least now I know I'll get the right thing. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when someone's shoulder hits mine. I look up and I see one of the cutest girls I have ever seen, pretty chestnut waist length hair, hazel eyes with flecks of gold, and her skin looks so soft. I'm popped out of my thoughts by her muttering a quick sorry, "No its my fault." I say.

I look at her for a second and I realize that her shirt is the same shirt as the employees of where I'm going. "You work at Maria's Bakery?" I ask her, "If I do why does it matter?" she snaps at me. Why is she so rude? Did I catch her when she was on her time of the month?

"W-well I was just going there." I stutter, this girl kind of scares me but my heart is telling me not to let her go before I get her number. I can't like her can I? I just met her and I don't think she likes me and I don't want to fall for someone who hates me. She stares at me for a minute just looking into my eyes, I don't want to ruin this moment but I feel like if I don't I won't be able to control myself and I will kiss her.

"We're going to the same place so why don't we go together?" She thinks for a second and her noice crinkles, "Sure." She looks at me and smiles,I relax a bit and walk along with her. I don't think she knows but I see her stealing glances at me from time to time, I'm not going to say anything because I'm doing the same thing.

I look at her and realize she's looking at me as well, our eyes meet and I look at my feet and blush. I look at her and her face looks just like mine. Why is she blushing? She doesn't like me, but I know that I might be falling for her. I pray that I won't fall too fast like I did with my ex-girlfriend, that bitch cheated on me, and she was already with him before she dated me!