We Found Each Other (4)

We Found Each Other (4) [*Unedited]

I've been spending my days at the bakery, I always hope to see Niall (and I scold myself for this) but I think he's pretty busy. Hence the many many new headlines during the past month. 'Harry Styles seen with Cara Delevingne, dating or not?' 'Liam Payne's girl friend Sophia Smith rumored to be cheating on him?!' cue the video footage and the photos.

               Girls come in and gossip constantly, saying 'Ew, she's so ugly!' or  'Why would he date her?'. To say I wanted to smack them would be an understatement. I wanted to hit them with a chair, made of steel, with a stick of dynamite on it.

              I snickered and the two girls looked at me, "Um, excuse me but could you please try to control yourself?! One direction is on TV!" the one on the left yelled at me. "Sorry ma'am." I replied just as snootily as she flipped her hair and 'humphed' at me like she was royalty.

              She grabbed her cappuccino and came towards the counter "You look kind of dull, maybe some caffeine will brighten you up!" she lifted her drink and flipped it over on top of my head. I gasped.

              "I would appreciate if you left my employees clean when they are working." my manager, Carys, said icily popping out of the kitchen. "Please get out and do not come back to this bakery." she pointed towards the door and they huffed in annoyance, picking up their bags and stomping out of the place.

 "Oh dear, are you ok? Why don't you go home and take a shower? We're going to close soon so it's fine if you leave a bit early." she took in my now cappuccino-covered t-shirt and hair. "I'll give you a shirt to go home in, don't want you to go home covered in coffee!" she joked as she went into her office and came out with a green tanktop.

               "Is it ok for you to go home in this? If you want something warmer I have a spare hoodie?" she asked me suggestively. "I don't need the hoodie, I've got my  jacket in my locker. It's ok." I smiled and took the tank top out of her hands.

               I went to the bathroom and pulled off my sticky uniform and quickly pulled the green tanktop on over my underclothes. I neatly folded my uniform and ran my fingers through my hair to untangle it.

                 Who knew a small caramel cappuccino could do so much damage?

                  Giving up on trying to unstick the strands of my hair I threw it up into a ponytail. My face had some of the drink on it so I made sure to wash my face and then reapplied my eyeliner after cleaning it up.

Carys turned around when I came out of the bathroom, she was holding my coat in her hands. "I decided to close up a few minutes early, your purse is on the front counter and your phone is right by it! You go ahead and go home, I'll see you tomorrow." she yelled, setting down my coat and grabbing the office phone.

                 I shouted a quick bye and put on my coat. The fuzzy fur was cozy and inviting unlike the chilly cold breeze blowing by. I tugged on my coat a little when the freezing air outside hit me.                            

                   Unfortunately I didn't have a car so I'd have to just walk for now.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

              I was walking on the sidewalks, looking around. I'd gotten lost even though i went the same route from the bakery to my home everyday. I didn't know where I was, but I wasn't sure I wanted to be here.