Hidden

"The wedding is in only in a matter of three months!We have everything planned already," Matt assures us. "Oh,um that's great. Can-can I be excused for a moment?" I ask before running upstairs to my old bedroom.

Seconds later Ross comes into my room with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"He questioned.

"No actually-I mean yes It's just I'm not sure Matt is the one for my mom," I confess. "And they're getting married soon!Its just I don't thing having a dad is necessary at the moment."

Mary
I read the letter once more before throwing onto the couch. "So do you really think something bad is going to happen?" Jackey questioned with a worried expression. "Of corse!Something bad always happens!But I think this is going to be worse," I explained.

"B-but you just said it was all fake!" Jackey replied. "Oh I know what I said,believe me."
All of a sudden Kate walks through the door. "Hey guys what's up?" She asked. We stayed quiet for a minute. "Uh haha okay..." She says before making her way upstairs. "Kate wait!Can I ask you something?" I didn't want to make it obvious I knew she was the killer but I had to investigate somehow. "Look Mary,if this is about that Caleb guy,I don't know who you're talking about. Just because two people have the same last name doesn't mean they are related.." 

"I know,I know but you guys look almost alike," I tell her. "Yeah almost alike.So what?Lots of people look alike,that still doesn't mean they are related. Why do you keep questioning me?Do you guys know something or what?"

What does she mean?How would she know we know something?What would we know that she was curious of?

"Sorry,I'm just asking.." I mumbled.I walked out of the living room and went down to the basement. Why,you may ask?Well,sadly,I've been keeping a secret from the girls. Remember when I ran into Caleb at the school?Well I made a deal with him,if he answered questions for us,then I'd let him stay in the basement since he had no where to stay. Crazy,I know and it was such a low move for me by doing this but there was no there was no other choice.

"Caleb?Are you down here still?" I asked while walking down the stairs of the dark basement. Of course he was still here,I've locked every window and door so he wouldn't escape.

"Mary," He shouted from behind me,scaring the living day crap out me.I jerk my head around and sigh. "Don't scare me like that!And don't shout!No one knows you're in here,"

"Well someone does," he explained.

"What?What do you mean?Who does?I made sure no one could come down here with out this key," I say holding up a silver key. "Last night,someone came in.It was to dark to see who it was.I didn't even recognize the voice but they said I know you're in here,and she's coming for you,for both of us.I don't know what the fuck that meant but yeah after that the girl left."

"It was a girl?"I think I already knew who it was. He nods. "How did she get in here?" I whispered to myself.

"Did she see at least?" I asked aloud. "No,but should leave before someone gets suspicious."
-
There are so many questions I need to ask him but he only answers one a day. I'm not getting anywhere with that.

I walk out the basement, and when I close the door I turn around to see Kate standing there. I gasp. "Y-you scared me," I fake laughed.But she wasn't laughing.

"What were doing in the basement?I heard voices so I was going to check," She explained. I nodded. "I was just um checking on the water heater thing," I lied. "and plus,how would you check?The door to the basement is locked and only I could go down there,unless you have the key," I say holding up a key.

"Well then maybe I should steal the key to see what's going on." She kicked. I fake laughed. "Yup,haha..."

I hope she was joking..

•Ross•
"Okay you have to try it,I can't believe you've never tried sushi," I tell Laura as soon as they serve us a fancy platter of the raw fish.

Laura scoffs. "I have tried sushi,"

I playfully roll my eyes.  "I'm not talking about the fake store bought Costco crap you eat. You need to try real sushi m'kay?" I asked her. "Okay," she giggled. I used a chop stick to hold up the traditional and original piece of fish and place it into her mouth. I laugh at her facial expression once she has it in her mouth. She quickly swallowed it and gulped down half of her glass of water.

"You okay?Did you like it?" I laughed again while she wiped her moth,already knowing the answer. "Ew,that taste so gross!" She laughed. "Wait,do you like the fake ones instead of the real ones?Wow Laur,"
She shrugs and continued to drink water.

"Laura?Laura Marano?" Some girl asked behind my girlfriend. Who was she?

Laura turned around and almost chocked. "Oh my god!Kathrine?!"

Who?
She quickly got out of her seat and hugged the younger girl. I cleared my throat. The thing was she looked very familiar. "Oh my gosh it's been a year hasn't it?" Laura gasped. "Yeah I've missed you!"

I cleared my throat a little louder to get her attention. She looks at me,and I stared back. "Right,Kathrine,you remover Ross right?"

"Oh yeah!How could I not remember Ross lynch?On the school football team?Laura didn't you have like a major crush on him?"

I look towards Laura. She had a crush on me in high school?High School..then it hit me. "Oh Kathrine!You were the junior on the cheer squad right?"

"Yup,I just graduated high school. When you guys were in college I was in my senior year. Crazy isn't it?"

Laura nods. "So,college?"

"Yup,I got into Bata University!Its known for one of the best school with a cheer team!"

Laura's fave dropped. "Bata University?"

Yeah that one,the one full of serial killers and shit.
----
EXCUSE THE ERROS UGH THIS NEW WATTPAD UPDATE IS SO FRUSTRATING FOR MEEEE

Any who, Ily and enjoy. Happy Valentine's Day❤️

Excuse the errors and read my new story"The presidents daughter"