Foreshadow

-Kate-
I decided to help the girls out by putting away some dishes and help out around the house since well I had no idea where the maid has been these past few days...But the thing was, I felt as if someone was watching me or something like that. I didn't know if anyone was home or anything but I wanted the guts to hurry and come home so I could tell them I was leaving Bata. Yes leaving, there is a reason why though-I just can't stay here. It's not safe.
As I washed my hands one last time and turned the faucet off, I heard the floor creak like someone was close or coming close to me. I grabbed a knife that was in the dish rack and quickly turn around to find nothing and nobody there.

I frowned, I must be paranoid because she's here. I spun back around and decided to now sharpen the knifes. Yeah, I'll do that.

I grab the biggest knife there was and begin to rapidly sharpen it. The noise of the knifes made me smile. "Ah fuck!" I cursed under my breath as I accidentally sliced my thumb. I rushed over to the sink to clean my mistake of a cut.

Once I shook it off, I went to go back to sharpening the knife but it wasn't there. It was gone! My eyes widened as I looked around for the weapon. How could they be?I didn't even hear the knife fall to the ground!

"Looking for something?" A voice,a voice who's was way to familiar and I haven't heard in what seemed like forever questioned. I quickly turned around to se my brother Caleb

He was holding the knife pretty tightly in his hands

He was holding the knife pretty tightly in his hands. "What are you doing here?You are supposed to be at Vowerview," I told him as I eyed the sharp object carefully. "No sister, you were supposed to be at Vowerview. Not me, I'm not the crazy one, you are. " He tells me. I rolled my eyes. "What happened long ago was just my anchor for my plan."

He angrily stabbed the counter top with the knife. "Again with your plan Kate!"He yelled. "Your stupid plan back fired and now look what you've done! She's coming here to get us-all because of you!" 

 "Your stupid plan back fired and now look what you've done! She's coming here to get us-all because of you!" 

I gulped as Mary and the rest of the girls ran up to us. 

-Laura-
"Ross?Laura oh my god!!" Another female voice questioned. We turned around and I smiled wide. "Areeba!Trinity!" I tried my best to sound very excited-which I was,but after what Kathrine told me I don't think I can be excited.

Areeba and Trinity were also on the cheer squad back when I was in high school. "It's so nice to see you," I gasped while hugging both girls. "Sorry we are late, but did Kathrine tell you guys the news?"

No, it couldn't be the news Kathrine literally just told us, please. "I'm sure.."

"Yup, Laura all three of us are going to go to Bata and join Batavia University! We'll all be reunited again!" Areeba explained.

"Girls, there is something me and Laura should tell you." Ross spoke. "That you guys are dating?!" Trinity cheered.

Me and Ross glanced at each other. "S-sure, yes we are but there is something else-"

He was cut off by the three girls cheering. "Oh my gosh my otp is finally a thing all along I knew it! I'm finally going to ship my ship!" Areeba screamed.

I gave her a small smile. Maybe if we don't tell them, and let the girls go to the college, they will see how dangerous it is and they'll want to leave?

Great plan Laura.

------
After me and Ross drove back to my parents house I took him up to my old room and groaned. "Ross what are we going to do?!"

"I don't know Laura,they're your friends!" He explained as I paved around the room and he sat on the bed. "Earlier I came up with a plan but I don't think it's a good one," I confess. He looks at me. "What is it?"

"To let the girls go and enroll in the college then when they realize how dangerous that is, they would want to leave."

"You're right. That idea is not a good one. Why don't we just tell them the truth?" He admits.

"I tried but they kept interrupting me. Also, I had to keep this a secret but since we aren't on campus I'm pretty sure none of the clowns are here. I got a text message on my phone from a blocked and unexciting number saying that if I ever told anyone the truth about what the clowns did, they will kill everyone I love." I say while sitting next to him.

----------