Bonfire

Svenja
"I don't understand, how was this journal fake if everything in here adds up perfectly?" I was so sure that the thoughts on here were true. It had to be. "We already went over this Svenja" Mary warned. I sighed as we hear the door become unlocked. "Do you think that's..?" Kaitlyn trailed off, all of us already knowing who she was referring to. "Sorry I'm late,there was traffic."

"Laura!" Most of us said in shock. She really left Ross like that?

"I told you she'd come." Mary mumbled. Laura sighed. "It wasn't easy," I frowned. "Well obviously, but at least he knows you're safe with us. So Ross won't need to worry." Jackey assured us. Laura looked down at her shoes. "Yeah,about that.."

"You didn't tell him, did you?" Jackey questioned. We all glanced at Laura waiting for an answer. "No-I just couldn't,"

"So, when you left what lie did you make up?" Mary asked. "I didn't say anything because he was asleep." She mumbled. But it the words came out clear enough for me to hear. "I cannot believe you snuck out! He's going to be worried sick."

"Ross is always worried, it's nothing new.Why didn't you tell him Laura?"Daphney asked.

Mary
"I didn't want to put anymore stress on him, I mean he witnessed his mother being murdered right in front of his own eyes. Can he have a break?" Laura defended him. Daphney was going to speak again but I cut her off. "She's right, let's just drop the subject until tomorrow, I mean we have to show all the freshman around campus in the morning."

After the horrible shooting, most of our campus councilor's were murdered. We were asked to volunteer(we actually had no choice).
---
Laura
It's probably 3 in the morning and I'm staring at my ceiling. Just staring, thinking about Ross. Thinking about how I left him in such a time of need. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone chimed meaning I probably got a text message. Who would be texting me at 3:48 in the morning? I glanced at my bright screen. Shit I forgot to turn he brightness down, I hate when that happened. I squinted my eyes and lowered the brightness and read the text message.

Blocked unknown number:
You should really go to sleep Laura. You have a big day planned today. You don't want to be too tired to run now do you?

Caleb
"You need to leave this house. You need to leave this entire campus and never return." I tell my Kate as I clutched onto the journal. The actual journal. "Why? Because they'll find out we have the real journal?"

"You'll get caught.I mean, they are already on to you. They know somethings up."I explain. She rolled her eyes. "I won't get caught. You will, for writing a bunch of fake stories that they think are true. If these sorority bitches get their hands on this real book it's going to ruin her whole plan. And we'll be the ones to get punished. Now go hide it before someone see's us talking." She commanded. I sighed and grabbed my black hoodie before walking out the door as quickly and quietly as possible.

With out thinking, I make my way to the woods. I clutched the journal in my mouth as I climb the ridiculously big tree to get over the huge stone wall. No one should be around considering it was like was 3 or 4?

Thank god I was wearing gloves or my hands wouldn't hurt like a bitch.

After almost breaking my ankle when I jumped down I instantly smelt smoke. Something was burning around here. You couldn't see the smoke because the sky was pitch black. I traced the scent, making me walk further into the deadly woods. Then I saw the fire. It was on the beach. I walked a bit closer so I can see that there were two people sitting by it. Maybe a couple. "Hey!" I shouted out. They looked up at me. The guy looked like he had his arm around the girl.

"You guys can't be out here this late and not safe!" I shouted. "Fuck off!" The guy shouted. His girlfriend laughed and they continued to talk,ignoring me. "I'm serious! You need to leave!You can have a bonfire  somewhere else!"
"Look dude, I don't know you but maybe you should leave!" He shouted back as I see a dark shadowy figure walk towards them, holding an axe. My eyes widened as it walked towards the guy. I was about to shout again-warming them but someone from behind me covers my mouth.

I watched as the clown plunged the axe into the dudes back. The girl screamed and tried to run, just as I was trying to get out of who's ever grip this was but it was too late. As the girl tried to run another axe came flying out of no where, getting her right on the right side of her head. She fell right on the ground. As for the boy, i watched him get axe on the back some more before he got thrown into their own fire pit. They were both dead.

Finally who ever was covering my mouth lets go. I quickly turn around to yell at someone until I realized it was a girl standing there. Mary.

"What the hell are you going here?!Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" I whispered. Who knows where the clowns can be. For all I know they are waiting for us to leave so they can hack us with axes too.

"No,what are you doing here?! Yelling will get you killed! Are you fucking crazy?!"

"I asked you first!" We continued to whisper. "I saw you leave, with the fake journal. What are you doing to it?" She admits. Oh trust me this is the real one. Of course I couldn't tell her that. "Since it was useless I came to get rid of it,"

"Couldn't you just throw it away?"

"No, because someone could find it,I can't believe you didn't let me save those kids"

"If you were to go over there you would've died!" She explained as we heard a branch crack. Someone else is here.
------
Vote and comment please thanks!I love you