Old news

-Laura-
We were all at the hospital,we as in Mark,Matt, Ross, mom and I. Mark,how do I explain what he is feeling? Not crying, no tears were visible but anyone could tell he was crushed,heartbroken.

And my blonde? He's still leaning on my shoulder. He cried so much that he cried himself to sleep. I tried to stay strong for him but at one point I failed and just cried with him. Right by his side. God, I love this boy so much.

Mom and Matt, they were not any better. My mom was crying into her hands while her boyfriend comforted her. It's been like this for two hours.

I wouldn't know how it felt to lose the love of my life, but if I lost Ross, there wouldn't be any life worth living. Mark just sat in the corner staring at his shoes.

Soon enough, the nurse came up to us with a sad expression. "We will be putting Ms.Lynch down and covering her up now. Any lasts visits?" She questioned. That's when Ross slowly started to wake up, my mom cried harder and Mark just got up and looked at the nurse dead in the eyes. "Yes, we would like to say a few words," was the first thing he's said since we've gotten here.

"Come on Ross, we are going to go see her," I whispered to the broken boy who watched his mother die right in front of him.

-Back at BBU two hours later-
"Guys I have horrible news" Svenja frowned while she made her way to the group which were sitting on the couch. "What happened?" Daphney asked with full concern in her voice.

"Laura just told me that someone followed them to their hometown and murdered Ms.Lynch!" Svenja cried in shock. Everyone's eyes widened or either softened. "Oh my god that's horrible!" Avery cups a hand over her mouth. "After the funeral, Ross and Laura are coming home," Mary explains.

"Can you believe that in less than a month we will be sophomores?" Kaitlyn excitedly questioned. "Yeah, and then I'll be a senior. It's going to be my last year at the school," Mary spoke.

The girls frowned. "I know,I don't want you to leave!" Jackey cried while Mary leaned back against the coach while holding Calebs hand. "I don't want to leave you guys either but I'm not leaving until these clowns are caught dead or alive. "

"I still don't know what Kate meant when she said she wasn't the one we should be afraid of though," Avery explained. Everyone nods in agreement.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door almost as if someone was pounding their fist into it.
"Who the hell is that?" Mary questioned aloud while she got up and quickly walked over to the door while Caleb follows her. 

"Grant? What are you doing here?" Jackey asked while walking up to the door.

-Mary-
I remembered him, he was supposedly Jackey's ''brother" I guess. "Where have you been?You just disappeared not to long after you got here! You never called me back" Jackey explained,her face full of worry.

"I'm sorry sis,I was with Rose.."

"But Rose has been here,though-I haven't seen her ever since Jenna died." I tell him. His eyes softened. "She died?When? How?"

"Stop acting innocent Grant. I know you have something to do with all of this," I admit. "Mary what the hell are you talking about?" Svenja questions.

"I-I have no idea what you mean. I can't believe you are accusing me Mary. "

"Yeah Mary,Grant is staying here for a while. He wasn't even on campus when all the clowns came for the first time." Jackey tried to explain.

But I'll keep defending myself because crazy people don't crack. And I'm crazy.

"You seem to blame everyone but yourself. Jenna,me,Ross?"

"Wait how would you know if I blamed it on Ross?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"I don't have time for you to blame me right now, I have a date with Rose I have to attend. Goodbye," 

-Hospital- Laura-
"Goodbye Mom, I love you." Ross cried before kissing his mothers check for the last time ever. My phone then ruins the fucking most adorable moment ever by chiming. I got a text,expecting it to be from a blocked or unknown number. But it wasn't, I forgot that I had Ross's phone in my pocket,mine was in my purse.

Tik tock Laura,this may be the last time you will see your family and friends here alive. Break up with Ross. If you don't, mummy's little boyfriend is next.

I said this wasn't from a blocked number.

It was from Stormie...I looked down at her, she was peacefully laying on the bed. Who had her phone?!