Voicemails

|Laura|
"Laura, where the hell are you?!I called you twelve times!Why'd you leave?!" That was the third voicemail he left me. There was six in total. I sighed and clicked the next one. "Babe. Please call me back, or at least tell me where you are so I know you're safe.I love you,"
Damn you Ross and your bipolar self. I can't tell Ross where I am, that's the problem. I decide to just delete all the voicemails and listen to the last one instead. "Laura,remember. If you tell Ross where you are I will surely chop his goddam head off and I'll make you watch." My eyes widened. How did they call me from Ross's phone?!Did the clown get Ross?!

With out thinking I called him. "Please pick up, please pick up!" I whispered to myself. "Finally you called! I've been worried sick, why the hell did you sneak out?"

A sigh of relief escaped my lips once I heard his voice. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but are you okay?Whats going on Laura?"

"Don't look for me okay, Ross?"

"Hell I won't,"

"Please. I-I can't be with you anymore." It took every last bit of courage in me to say that. "Look, there is no times for jokes. Just tell me where you are so I can be with you."

I stayed silent. "I'm going to go back to campus then,if you won't tell me." He demanded. I frown. Don't cry, Laura. Do not cry.

"I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you." I quickly said before hanging up. Tears, tears and more tears had filled my eyes I'm not even going to deny that. I can also imagine Ross being the dramatic drama queen he is, throwing his phone against the wall angry and confused as hell. I never wanted to hurt him. I had already hurt him enough. I won't let myself confine anymore. When we find who ever is behind all of this, I'll seriously burn those bastards.

|Mary|
"Shh," Caleb cheesily placed a finger on my lips as soon as we heard the sound. I rolled my eyes and got out from his influence. Not that I was, in it or anything..."we need to get out of here," He whispered. This forest was huge so there shouldn't been any trouble getting away. The only bad thing is all the clowns surrounding the forest like a group of fucking vultures.

"No shit," I replied, hesitantly grabbing his hand and quietly walked away from the new crime scene

"No shit," I replied, hesitantly grabbing his hand and quietly walked away from the new crime scene. Poor kids, they honestly did nothing to deserve this. "We should at least burry them,"

"Who that couple?!Are you fucking insane?!Are you trying to take a DNA bath or something?"

I frown, he was right. "We can't just leave them like that, what if-" I was cut off when we heard a loud explosion. And I think I have a good idea of what exploded. Sick, so fucking sick. When I realize what the hell just happened I was on the verge of throwing up. Guts, guys everywhere. Blood and more blood soaked our clothes. Their insides were all over us.