tender loving care

I got in my car and went to the first place I could think of.... his mom's house. Her house was right around the corner so I was there in about two minutes. I got out the car and went inside the house and upstairs, I ain't know where to look . I walked in his old room and saw him on sitting on his bed with his face in his hands .I walked over to him and held him close while he barried his face in my chest crying. what the hell am I supposed to do? I kissed his forehead and told him it was gonna be okay, once again u was feeling like his mama.I was tired of playing the role but I couldn't stop at a moment like this ..

"babe, it's gone be okay "

He didn't say a word, he's acting just like Aubree did when her parents died. She found Craig at her weakest moment and Jacob has me. It took Craig forever to get her acting back normal, I didn't know what to do but I wasn't staying in this house . I got up and grabbed his hand to come with me and he actually got up. We left the house and went home and he immediately got in the shower. I want him to relax so I lit some incents and candles, turned off the lights, and got a bunch of supplies.

He got out the shower and put on his pajamas, and walked into the room. Still not saying a word he sat down on bed and just stared at the wall, this was weird asf. I came and sat behind him and told him to lay on his stomach and take off his shirt. I sat on his waist and took out my oils and started massaging his back with the oils. It was a mellow mood, the lights were off, candles were lite, and incents were burning. I finally felt we were both at peace, and he might be normal for the rest of the night. He got up and sat me on his lap and kissed my lips softly, while leaning me back onto the bed.He took off my shirt and his pants, I was too in the mood to stop him....

The next morning, I woke up with no clothes on in the bed by myself. I wrapped myself in the cover till I found my clothes and went downstairs. I walked down the stairs and didn't see Jacob, I went back upstairs and took a shower. When I got out the shower I walked in the room and saw breakfast and a note:

"find me if you can " .. -Jacob

i hate people scaring me, but I decided to go look for him. I walked downstairs and into living room, then dining and then I found him in the den .