why lie ?

I was even more excited for the twins now, knowing I had one thing done. Jacob and Craig left to drop everyone off at home, and I forgot to tell him I needed some back medicine so I called him. I dialed his number and heard his phone upstairs. What idiot leaves his freaking phone man, I'm over here in pain.

It was about eight o'clock and I was lying on the bed playing this game on Jacobs phone till he got a text .The number wasn't saved but it looked familiar, of course I checked it .

"I'm sorry Jacob, I can't do this anymore. I think you should tell her what we've had going on, it's too bad on my conscious. We shouldn't have did anything in the first place, we were both needy at the moment and both wanted more. We should have no interactions with each other period, not even friends .I can't believe I even let this go on this long. sorry again....."

After I read this message my whole face turned red, and rage went throughout my body .I didn't even know who this fucking bitch was, but I was gone find out. I got some garbage bags and started putting all his stuff in it. You know what? fuck a damn bag, I'm just gone throw his shit outside. I had my thoughts but I didn't want to believe it. This nigga is fucking cheating on my and I'm fucking pregnant with two of his fucking kids. This isn't good right now, I could harm the babies with all this stress.As I threw some more stuff out the windows, Jacob and Craig pulled up and ran in the house .

He told Craig to wait downstairs, while he came up the stairs.

"Londyn what the hell are you doing with my stuff? "

"so you fucking cheating on me? " I said throwing clothes in his hands.

"what are you talking about ?"

"your bitch fucking text you "

"what Londyn? "

I picked the phone up and threw it at his stomach.

"don't fucking act dumb, YOUR FUCKING BITCH TEXTED YOU. SHE DONT WANT YOUR ASS EITHER. "

"let me explain, it was when you were mad at me "

"so you fucking cheating, man just get the fuck out my face "

I picked up all the pictures of us off the dresser and started throwing them at him and at the wall.

"Londyn stop. "

After Craig heard glass breaking he rushed up stairs.

"yall okay? "

"no Craig ,help yo cheating ass friend get his fucking shit out this house "

"Jacob man just get your stuff and go for tonight, while I talk to Londyn "

"Craig it's nothing you can say, just get him out now! "

"Londyn chill, you got two babies in your stomach "

"no because I'm the one that does the most and gets shit like this in return, and wait to Chresantos hears yo ass is his "

"Jacob just leave bro, go to your aunts house for the night "

Jacob grabbed his stuff, and slammed the door leaving. Who knows where he was going and who gave a fuck? Craig cleaned up the room and didn't say a word while I layed down on the bed and cooled off.

"so you want to tell me what happened sis? "

"kay, so I was playing a game on his phone and he got a text from a unsaved number saying she was done being with his and all this stuff she regrets it "

"you didn't recognize the number? "

"I thought it looked familiar but nope "

"well what did he say ?"

"he said it was when I was mad at him "

"so what you gonna do? "

"I don't even know, I could care less right now.I'm worried about my children. "

"that's proves your gone be a great mother, you shouldn't worry about him till later because that stress isn't healthy. "

"I know. but can you please take me to Chresantos house "

"oh course. but you gotta promise me something. "

"anything.. "

"promise me you not let Chresanto go after that boy "

"but he deserves it "

"I know but you bigger than that Chres will destroy him "

"fine, but I'm telling him. "

"okay. let's go " he said helping me get off the bed.

In the car everything that just happened came rushing back into my head, and tears formed in my eyes. Craig didn't even notice I was having an emotional breakdown right next to him.He dropped me off and waited till Chres opened the door. As soon as he opened the door I just walked up to him and hugged him tight while all the tears that were forming came out.

"what's wrong? why are you crying? "

"he did it again " I said soaking his entire shirts in my tears.

"I'm confused, just please stop crying "

I was still crying but I tried to make out my words.

"he cheated on me "

"He fucking cheating on you? you know where he at? "

"no, I don't wanna talk about it " I said still crying.

"well please just stop crying, it's gone be okay. you wanna sit down, watch a movie. lay down? "

"lay down, my back hurts really bad "

"okay, do you want me to try and carry you? "

"please don't drop me "

"I'm not come on "

He picked me up and made the weirdest face...