so

I got off the bed till my phone started ringing again, oh junk I forgot about Olivia.

"hello? "

"how the hell you forget that fast? "

"sorry my mind is so many places right now"

"it's okay call me later "

"kay, and go check on the twins for me please "

"I will tomorrow "

"k,bye ."

I hung up the phone and walked into the livingroom forgetting about the drama that just happened. I walked in and Aubree was gone, Chres was in his room and Prod was sitting down with his head in his hands. I guess ill check on Prod first.

I Walked over to him and sat next to him rubbing his back.

"you okay? "

"it's too much going on right now, everyone's business is out in the open "

"well think of it this way, atleast we have nothing to hide.we family we shouldnt have hid anything in the first place "

"your right, "

"see it's not that bad and don't even worry about Aubree okay? "

"kay ".

"imma see you later " I said kissing his check and walking into Chres's room.

"chres you okay? "

"im fine "

"you sure? "

"yeah you know I don't care "

"okay. don't lie to me you know I got you if it's a problem. "

"it's nothing wrong sis "

"you lieing "

"how ?"

"I'M not stupid "

"im just tired of the single life... "

"wassup with you and Olivia? "

"I mean yeah we go out but it feels like I'M single. she dosent need a boyfriend, she's always doing work and dosent have time for me "

"I understand completely, but when you leave you probably will be the same way "

"why do you say that? "

"I mean when you come back you won't be regular old chres, you'll be a totally different person. "

"don't say that,ill always be the same Chres "

"no you wont, no one comes back the same.but we'll always have memories. "

"Londyn I'm serious, stop saying that. Im not going to change, I'm going to be the same Chres no matter what . That's a promise. We been stuck at the hip since we saw each other, nothings going to change that. Honestly what are you with out me and what am I without you? "

"exactly so why are you leaving me? "

"Londyn I just need sometime to get my life together "

"I understand "

"don't be sad "he said getting closer holding me.

"if your happy then I'm happy "

"then that isn't true happiness... "

"well I'M not happy about it. "

"be happy for me, I'M doing something I want to do "

"I guess "