whats mine is mine

I continued to bang on the door but no one answered.  She must not know I will break down her door. I walked back to the house and called the Aubree, some shit is about to go down.

" hello? "

"Aubree " I said trying to keep myself together.

" What's wrong? "

"Jacob lost Miaa. "

"what do you mean he lost her? "

"he lost her at the park and I think Alana has her. "

"I'm on my way... "

Aubree came to my house three minutes later with some sweats on and sneakers.

"you already knocked on the door? "

"yeah "

"where's jacob? "

" I told him to go find her, I don't know where he went. "

"call him and ask him where he is. "

I called him and he picked up immediately.

" you found her? "

"no, where are you Jacob? "

" the park. "

We stayed at the park for about two hours looking for her then we went home . I didn't talk to Jacob and I took my car home, I had nothing to say to him.

When we got home I took a shower then I put Miguel in the bed with Jacob.I kissed Miguel on the forehead and went in the livingroom, I didn't want to sleep no where near Jacob .I sat on the couch with my blanket and just stared. How could Jacob just lay in bed?Our child is missing. What am I supposed to do?  My stomach started getting weak and I rushed to our bedroom and to the toilet, I threw up everything I ate today.

"you okay? " Jacob said coming in the bathroom.

"I'm fine " I said coughing up the rest.

He came behind me and held my hair.

"thanks " I said wiping my mouth walking to the sink to brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth,took some anxiety medicine and grabbed my charger about to walk out the door.

"Londyn "

"yeah "

" I'm sorry "

" I know "

"no seriously, your right im a fuck up. I can't ever do anything right, and I know I've put you through hell and I just wanted to say sorry. "

I walked over to him and put his head to my chest and held him tight , he held me too.

" your not a fuck up " I said kissing his forehead.

" can you sleep in here? "

" I think I'm going to sleep in the living room. "

" oh..  okay well night "

" night " I said hallway out the door.

" I love you...  "

" I love you more " I said shutting the door.

I was still mad at Jacob but I know how sensitive he is. I wanted to sleep with him because lord knows I need somebody right now, but I need some space from him because ill end up strangling him in his sleep.

A couple hours later I was feeling really lonely so I decided to go and get Miguel out of the room. I went upstairs  and went into the room, Jacob was still awake. I grabbed Miguel who was also up for some reason and his blanket,  Jacob just looked at me like he was hurt. I walked back downstairs and layed him on the couch.