hey hey hey....

" hey Chanelle, sorry im late "

"Hey girl, your fine. "

" so umm I know were old but I wanted to have a sleepover tonight, you think that's a bad idea? "

"no,we need something to bring us back together. "

" but it would be all of us and our boyfriends or whoever "

"sounds fun, you should definitely do it "

" who would watch the twins though? "

"have Jacobs aunt watch them "

"I don't think I remember her but okay "

"yeah girl, she loves you "

"okay so imma just go back to the house and talk to Jacob about it. we had some tension this morning. "

I walked in the house and Jacob was sitting on the couch on the phone. I sat next to him and waited for him to get off the phone.

It was about five minutes and he was still on the phone ,

"baby get off the phone " I said whining.

He put up his finger signaling me to wait. I got up and got in his face and started messing with him .I started pulling his nose while he was talking making his voice change.

"Londyn stop "

"Londyn stop " I said mocking him in a weird voice.

"hold on " he said to whoever he was on the phone with.

"Londyn why are you being childish while im on the phone "

"I need to talk to you baby "

"just wait this call is really important baby "

"I guess.... "

"gimme kiss "

I leaned in and kissed him still pouting. I layed down on the couch putting my head in his lap, he started playing with my hair .

I woke up in the living room and it was pitch dark .I don't even remember falling asleep, I looked up and Jacob was sitting up but he was knocked out. I got up and got some blankets and turned his body sideways so he was laying down .I layed next to him and put the blanket on both of us and went to sleep.

I got out the shower and put on my sports bra and sweats and went downstairs and saw Chres digging through my phone .I ran down the stairs and jumped on his back attacking him .

"give me my phone Chres! "

* end of dream *

I woke up in Jacobs arms carrying me.

"what are you doing? " I said halfway sleep.

He didn't say anything, he just kept walking and I slowly drifted back to sleep.

I woke up being hit in the head with a pillow . I opened my eyes and I was in Chres's room.

"Okay stop hitting me, I'm up "

"it's 2pm , why did you sleep so long? "

"I don't know, how did I even get in here? "

"you didn't walk in here lastnight? "

"no, I don't usually sleep with you "

"but when your needy you always sleep with me. "

"oh? I didn't know that but I didn't come in here lastnight seriously "

" why are you tripping about it? "

"because it's weird "

"what's weird? "

"sleeping with you "

"how? "

"because your family "

"you always sleep with me though "

" the old me always did "

He made this face and looked hurt .

"get out "

"what? "

"Londyn get out of my room now "

"no "

"I don't even know why you stayed, your not Londyn "

"yes I am "

"get the fuck out of my room NOW "

"fine "

I got off his bed and went into my room and layed down. So much stuff was going through my head. I went in Miaas room and she was asleep, I guess Chres or Jacob already fed her, but Miguel was up .I picked him up and held him close. He was eleven monthes now and was the cutest little Jacob ever.

"what's mommy gonna do? "

"ma ma, " he said and some other noises. I just giggled and kissed him putting him down. I walked downstairs and decided to clean you a bit. I got some Windex, and decided to clean under my table. I layed down and went under the table and started spraying and wiping. I tried to get up and hit my head. I got a bit dizzy and got up, and a tear fell from my eye.

I ran upstairs and into Chres's room, and started hugging him.

"Chres I hit my head on the table " I said laughing.

" get off me "

"the fuck wrong with you nigga? "

" girl don't play stupid, I don't have the time "

"what the hell are you talking about Chresanto? " I said making this face.

"LONDYN! " he said jumping on me making me fall onto his bed.

"boy get off me, what's wrong with you "

"your back, oh my gosh. I can't believe it, I missed you sooooooo much. " he said kissing me all over my face.

"boy move, what the hell "

I pushed him off of me, and sat up. The moment I sat up, he got back on me hugging me.

"let me go fool. "

"no, I'm not letting go "

"well atleast tell me what's going on? "

"you lost your memory in a car wreck, and you ain't remember shit. I really hated the new you, you whined and complained so much "

"wait how long was I, you know short of memory? "

"about eight or nine months...? "

"WHAT? WHERE ARE MY BABIES? "

"in the room "

I pushed him off of me and walked into Miaa's room.

"oh my God " I said picking her up with tears coming down my eyes.

I walked into Miguels room,still holding Miaa.

"my babies , y'all are so big now "

I said holding them both.