Six

LA, USA
February 20th
Miley's POV

I was just moving stuff into my new house with Liam and Noah helping me. I bought a house only a mile from Liam's so we could be closer. Our engagement was still a somewhat secret. No one has said anything but I've been wearing the ring so everyone's assuming that we're engaged. I mean, it's true but no one can really say it cause no one has confirmed it. When we were done unpacking the truck, we went inside my new house. We all put some boxes down and sat on the couch.

"Thanks for helping." I say to Noah and Liam.

"No problem, Miley. Anything to help my sister." Noah says.

"Yeah, I mean, I'd do anything for you.. You're my fiancee." Liam says to me, then kisses me on the lips.

"Well there's only one thing left in the house we gotta go get. Well, a few things." I reply. "We gotta go get the animals." Then Liam nods.

"I'll stay here, you guys go get the animals." Noah says, then Liam and I nod.

"We'll be right back." Then Liam gets in his car and I get in mine since all my animals won't fit in just one car.

We got to my old house and loaded up the animals. Milky, Bean, Happy, Mary Jane, Emu, Bubba Sue, Shanti Om Bb, Kiki, and Lilo. My fish were already at my new house. When we got to my new house, we unloaded all the animals and took them into my house. My new house was fairly big. It had a nice big back yard, and plenty of room in my house.

"Okay, now we just have to put stuff away." I say. "But that can wait a few minutes right?" Then Liam and Noah nod with tehir eyes wide as if they were exhausted. I had to laugh, and then Liam kissed me.

"Why can't you two do it by yourself?" Noah asks.

"Because knowing us, we'll probably get distracted and have sex or something. With you here, we won't." I answer.

"Geez, Miley. I didn't need to know that, TMI." Noah replies. then Liam and I laugh. "Let's just get started then." She says, then Liam and I get up with Noah and we start to unpack things.

_______________________________________

February 23rd

I've been settled into my new house for a bit now, and Liam and I were just getting dressed from him sleeping over. He's been staying over a lot, and I've been staying over there a lot too. I'm surprised no one thinks I'm pregnant or something. After all we are trying for a baby. We've been trying since I got back and said I wanted one.

"Well, Miley, I hope you like your new house." Liam says with a smile, then embraces me.

"I do. i love it. Almost as much as I love you. I just love you more."

"No, I love you more." Then I laugh, and he kisses me. "I love your laugh, you know that?"

"I do now." Then I kiss him back, and we sit on my bed. "We literally just got done having sex, Liam. Aren't you tired?" Then he shakes his head.

"Naw, not really. But I'll respect it if you are." Then I bit my lip and nod. "Okay." Then he kisses me again.

"I nodded as in I'm tired." I reply.

"I know, can't I still kiss you?" He asks.

"Well, yeah. I just thought you were gonna try to have sex with me again."

"Miley, I said I'd respect it. I will, too." Then I smile. "Your smile is so beautiful. I hope our baby gets your smile, your voice, your eyes..."

"And your acting talent." I add.

"Well you're pretty good at that too, you know." Then I nod.

"i know, I just think you're better than me."

"Miley, c'mon. I-"

"Shut up and kiss me." Then we lean in and kiss each other some more.

After about thirty more minutes of talking and kissing, we went into the living room and turned on the TV.

"Whatcha wanna watch, baby?" Liam asks me.

"I don't care, you pick." Then he flips through the channels until he finds The Last Song. I smile as he turns the channel to it, and he kisses my cheek. "You're so cheesy." I say, playfully pushing him.

"How?" He asks.

"You pick the movie we were in together then kiss me on my cheek being so cute."

"How's that cheesy?"

"I don't know, it just kind of is. I think we should go out today." Then he looks at me.

"And do what?" He asks.

"I don't know, something. I don't wanna be all cooped up inside my house forever. Yeah we'll be together, yeah they'll probably think we're engaged which we are but I don't care. I need some groceries, why don't we go do that?" I suggest.

"Okay, let's go." Then he turns off the TV and I grab my keys.

When we got to a store, I grabbed a cart and we walked around the store, getting me things that I needed. I needed paper towels, which were across from one of the baby isles so we took a shortcut and walked through it. I was looking at the strollers and the cribs as we were walking, and apparently Liam noticed me cause he smiled at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You really do want a baby."

"You thought I was lying?"

"No, no no. I just thought you weren't sure, now I know you're for sure sure." He replies. Then I stopped and looked at a little carseat. I smiled, thinking about mine and Liam's future of having our own little kids. "How many do you want?" He asks.

"Huh?" I ask, surprised.

"How many do you want?" He repeats.

"Uh...I um...I- I don't know." I say, shaking my head. "Wh- what about you?"

"No Idea." Then we continue walking to the paper towels section, and I was now thinking about having a baby with Liam. When will it happen? I kept asking myself. Hopefully soon. I wanted one soon, but I wasn't sure if I wanted one soon soon, or just...soon.