Nine

LA, USA
March 29th
Miley's POV

Liam and I were still trying for a baby. Every week I was taking a pregnancy test. Liam and I were planning on telling everyone we were together and engaged today when we went out on a date. Then we were both gonna post a selfie of us on Instagram telling everyone about us.

"Ready to go?" Liam asks me, getting his keys. We were hanging out at his house before we went out.

"Yeah, are you driving?" I ask.

"Yeah, unless you don't want me to. In that case, I'm cool." Then I smile.

"No, you can drive. You are a little bit of a safer driver than I am." Then he laughs.

"Well you do drive a little fast." Then I nod with a sly smile.

"Let's go!" I say, then grab his hand and my phone. When we head out we get in his car, buckle up, and he started the car.

When we got to Mario's, where he took me the night he proposed, we got seated. We started out with water. I figured I shouldn't drink wine, just in case I was pregnant. I ordered some vegan pesto stuffed mushrooms for my appetizer, and Liam ordered two-bite vegan baked potatoes. When the food came, Liam and I started to eat. We were having a fairly good conversation.

"So, how do you suppose we tell the world?" Liam asks me, then takes a bit of his potatoes.

"Well I was figuring we could both post on Insta, then the paparazzi would ask us and then we'd tell them it was true. If you're cool with that, I was planning on doing it that way. Is it okay?" I reply.

"Uh, yeah no, I'm fine with it. It's cool. I was also wondering when." He says.

"Uhh, I was figuring tonight. I thought we talked about it."

"We might have, I just don't remember." Then I glare at him.

"What the hell? You don't listen to me?!" I say, raising my voice.

"Shh, Miley. No, I do listen to you. I do, calm down please." Liam begs.

"Sorry, I just- I'm afraid you don't listen to me. I'm sorry."

"Miley, it's fine. I'm not angry with you. I love you and that's all that matters." Then I smile.

"Thanks, I love you too." Then we lean across the table to each other and kiss.

After we ate dinner I ordered a vegan gluten free black bean brownie for dessert, and Liam ordered chocolate coconut pudding. Soon later we were done eating, and finishing our water. Then Liam and I each took a selfie of us at dinner, and we both went on Instagram to tell the world about us.

Miley's Instagram Post:

Okay so I know you guys kept wondering and asking if Liam and I were together and engaged. Well, we are together and certainly engaged. I walked out the day he proposed because I was scared. Scared it wouldn't work out. I was afraid and had no idea what to say. But now we're engaged and going to get married hopefully soon. We thought I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago but found out I wasn't. I want kids but not yet. I wanna wait until we're married. I wanted to wait to tell everyone to make sure we were gonna stay engaged. We did, and we're excited to tie the knot. I've finally decided to settle down and grow up and get ready to be a role model for my future children. Anyway, be happy for me, be jealous because I've got the greatest man ever. We love each other very much and I am thrilled to be marrying Liam Hemsworth. Thanks for listening, -Miley

"What did you post?" I ask Liam, then he shows me his post. I lied about not being ready for kids cause I wanted everyone to get their minds wrapped around the fact we're engaged first. Liam's post was basically the same thing I posted just with different context and his was shorter. "Oh okay, cool."

"Yeah...now you wanna go? I payed for the food." He replies.

"Oh, okay. How much do I owe you?" I ask.

"Miley, please. We're on a date, we're engaged, so I'm paying for the food. Okay?" Then I chuckle and nod. "Let's go." Then he takes my hand and we head out the restaurant. Almost the second we left Mario's paparazzi were everywhere asking about if it was true or not.

"Miley, are you and Liam really engaged?" A guy asks.

"Yes." I answer.

"Is it true you're pregnant?" Another one asks.

"No, I'm not pregnant nor plan to be." I lie. They didn't need to know that.

"Miley, did you really buy a house only a mile from Liam's?" Then I nod.

"Yes."

"And Liam, is it true you are completely in love with Miley?"

"Yes, I'm in love with her so much it kills me when we're not together." He answers. Then we reach his car and get inside as the paps were still asking questions.

"Wanna spend the night at my house?" I ask Liam as we're buckling up.

"I don't see why I can't. I'll text a friend and ask if they can watch my house for me." Liam replies.

"It's only one night."

"What? You don't want me to spend more?" He asks.

"No, of course I do. I just didn't know if you wanted to." Then he started the car.

"Of course I wanna spend more than one night, Miley. Let's swing by my place so I can grab a few things and we can be on our way to your house." Then I smile and nod.

When we left Mario's, Liam drove to his house to pick up a few things before we went back to my house. It wasn't a long drive from Liam's to mine considering it was only a mile away now. When we reached my house we went in, and I greeted my animals who were all too excited to see me. We got settled on the couch and turned on the TV. We decided to watch Once Upon A Time and that's what I fell asleep to around maybe 10:00 PM. I was cuddled up to Liam and before I knew it I was asleep after he kissed me on the top of my head. I mumbled a small "good night" before my eyes closed and I was out like a light.