Twenty-Six

Austrailia
April 3rd
Miley's POV

"Miley, you have to tell him! You gotta tell him what you did!" Noah exclaims.

"Shh Noah! He might hear you!" I say.

"Where is he anyway?"

"Having a shower. He's literally right in the next room. So shut the hell up."

"I'm telling him."

"No! Noah, please!" I beg. "I promise I'll tell him. I just have to find the right way..."

"Tell me what?" Liam asks, coming out of the bathroom.

"That Miley did what she wasn't supposed to do and she did it and now you're gonna be sooo mad at her." Noah says.

"Shut. Up. Right. Now." I say to Noah. "She's  talking about nothing." I say, then laugh a nervous laugh.

"Miley?"

"Yes Liam?"

"What did you do?"

"I'll tell you later." I say.

"I'll leave you two alone so you can talk it out." Noah says, then gets up off the bed but I pull her down.

"No, why don't you stay for a while? We can all talk about nothing related to this." I say.

"Miley, you have to tell him sooner or later." Noah says.

"Yeah." Liam agrees.

"I'll tell you alone." I say to Liam. "You aren't gonna be happy..."

"Fine." He says. "You've gotta go, it's almost time to perform."

"No, I- I can't..." I say.

"Miley, we can talk about this later." Liam says. "I promise I won't be angry. No matter how bad it is. I'll understand."

"Okay." Then I grab my phone and get up. I got on the bus with Liam, Noah, and Braison. When we got to where I was performing, I got to my dressing room and got ready. I met Liam and my siblings backstage and they wished me luck before I performed.

"Don't mess up." Noah jokes.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny. I won't, don't worry." Then I take a deep breath and get on stage.

__________________________________

After performing, I met everyone on the bus.

"You did great." Liam says then kisses me on the lips.

"Yeah, good job." Noah says.

"You're so good at this." Braison adds.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot." I say.

When we got to our hotel room, Liam looked at me when I sat on the bed.

"What?" I ask.

"Tell me." Then I sigh.

"I can't. It technically isn't my secret. I can't tell you."

"Who's is it?" He asks.

"I can't tell you that, either. If the secret doesn't come out soon, I'll tell you."

"Fine. If you insist."

"Thanks, Liam."

"No problem." Then he kisses me.

"Okay, I know what you're doing."

"What?"

"You're trying to guilt trip me into telling you. I'm gonna say it now: it's not gonna work."

"So you caught me. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, just don't do it again. I'll tell you soon, okay?" Then he nods.

"Okay. I'm just worried. Is something bad happening?"

"That depends on how you'll take it when I tell you." I reply.

"Okay. So, whatcha wanna do then?"

"Well, it's almost midnight. And we have to get going tomorrow, I'm tired as fuck. I'm going to bed. Don't know about you, but yeah. So night." Then I get up and get undressed before I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

___________________________________

Austrailia
April 19th
Miley's POV

"Thank you Austrailia!" I say into the micraphone before I get off stage. When I got backstage, Liam greeted me with a hug. He picked me up and kissed me. When he put me down, I kissed him back.

"You were so amazing." Liam says when we break away.

"Thanks. I try." Then he laughs.

"You don't need to try, you're amazing without trying."

"Okay, okay. Can we stop all this mushy sh- show of emotion and get on the bus?" Noah asks.

"Nice save, Noah." I say.

"Let's go." Liam says, then I go to change. When I got out of the room, Liam was waiting for me.

"Why aren't you on the bus?" I ask.

"I wanted to wait for you." He replies. "Is that alright?"

"Yeah. Let's go." Then I grab his hand and we head to the bus.

When Liam and I got into our room, we collapsed onto the bed.

"I'm so fucking tired." I say.

"It's okay, I am too Miley." He agrees.

"I know you wanted to have sex tonight but I'm really tired. Can we just sleep?"

"Yeah baby, that's fine." Then he got up and changed into some pajamas. I took off my clothes and climbed into bed.

"I love you." I say, then kiss him.

"I love you too." He says before he kisses me back.

"I promise I'll tell you-"

"Miley, shh. It's fine if you don't tell me. Unless it'll dramatically change our lives. Unless it's life threatening. Unless it's really horribly bad...you don't have to tell me."

"Okay. I'm sorry that Noah even brought it up. I just-"

"Miley, it's fine. You don't even have to tell me."

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." He replies. "Let's go to sleep, okay?" Then I nod, and he kisses me passionatly on the lips.

"I love you."

"You siad that already." Then I laugh.

"I know." Then I laugh.

"Goodnight baby." He says before I close my eyes and fall asleep.