Fourteen

LA, USA
May 23rd
Miley's POV

It was exactly a month from the wedding, and I was totally freaking out. I was freaking the hell out and I couldn't stop myself from freaking out. Liam and I have been talking about it, but I was still freaking. And I know he is too, no matter how many times he denies it. We were sitting on my couch, talking  about the wedding.

"Liam, I'm freeaking out." Then he embraces me, and then kisses me passsionately on the lips.

"Miley, it'll be fine. I know you're freaking out. It won't be as bad as you think. You're not gonna fall, you're not gonna mess up. I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Admit you're freaking out too." I demand.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I know you are. No matter how brave you try to act." Then he sighs.

"Fine, I'm freaking out too. I just- I know you won't mess up. I just am afraid I will."

"Liam, you won't mess up. If I'm not gonna, you aren't either, kay?" Then he nods.

"Okay. So, we have everything planned. When's the rehursal?" He replies.

"Um. I believe it's the night before the wedding. The 22nd." Then I look at my phone. "Yeah, 22nd."

"Good, I can't wait to marry you. I can't wait until you're officially mine." Then I look at him confused.

"I thought I was officially yours already."

"Well we aren't married yet, baby."

"Marriage is just a piece of paper. You were officially mine when we first met." Then he smiles.

"You're right."

"I know." Then he laughs.

"Of course you know you're right. You're Miley."

"So...almost there."

"I know. I can't wait, by the way."

"Neither can I." Then I smile. "I love you so much." Then I kiss him a bunch.

"I love you so much, too. You're beautiful and perfect in every way. No matter your imperfections. I find them perfect."

"Thank you for calling me beautiful and perfect, but I'm not. I'm not even close."

"Miley, of course you're beautiful and perfect. Don't put yourself down like that. You are perfectly beautiful. What would you say if you heard your daughter call herself ugly?" He replies.

"I'd tell her to sttop putting herself down and-" Then I realize what he did. "hey." Then he smiles.

"You know you love me."

"Well yeah, why else would I be marrying you?"

"My amazing looks."

"Well that too. But also your personality. And the fact I'm in love with you." I say.

"Same goes for you. Okay?" Then I nod. We start to kiss, and it turns into us making out.

"Liam." I say, then continue kissing him. "Bedroom." Then we get up, still kissing, and ove into my room. I shut and lock the door so no one could get in, and pushed him onto the bed.

"Naughty tonight, aren't we?" He jokes.

Then I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. I take off his pants and he takes off mine, leaving us both in our underwear. He started to play with my breasts, and I brushed my hands through his hair. He flipped me on my back and layed me down on my bed, then continued to play with my breasts. I was breathing deeply, letting him have fun. I tried to sit up, but he pushed me back on my back. He took off my underwear and started to rub my clit. I moaned in pleasure, and I could feel myself getting wet. He noticed as well because he started to finger me. I moaned again, and he did the "come hither" motion with his finget inside me, hitting my G-Spot. I moaned loudly, and begged him to go more. He stopped, and went down and started to lick my clit, making me moan even more than before. I felt a throbbing and burning sensation in my pussy, which meant I was very turned on. He started to lick my clitoral hood, and I moaned. I was getting tired of doing the same thing, so I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head, and took off his underwear. We got into the sixty-nine position, and he started to lick my clit and clitoral hood as I started to lick and suck his hard cock. We both moaned and continued to do oral. We stopped and we moved so he was lying on his back, and I was hovering on top of him. I gave him a kiss on the lips, then I moved down on him, inserting his cock into my pussy. He moaned, and I moaned right after him. I continued to go up and down, and he started to move up and down, but I stopped him. I just continued to move up and down on him. I was basically sitting on him, his cock in my pussy, me basically slowly bouncing up and down on him. I don't know if you would consider it "bouncing". I started to rock back and fourth, making him moan loudly. I went faster and faster, and we both came at the same time. I was extremely tired, and I layed next to him. I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep. Not even noticing if he fell asleep too.

________________________________________

When I woke up, I looked at my phone at the time. It read 11:00 PM. I looked for Liam, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I got up to take a shower, nd found him just getting out.

"Hey beautiful. I just got out of the shower, you look like you've just woken up." Then he kisses me.

"Yeah, when did you wake up? Or did you even sleep?"

"I slept for a little bit, after watching you. You're really cute when you sleep." Then I smile, and grab my bathrobe.

"Thanks, you're really great in bed." Then he smiles and kisses me.

I got in the shower when it was up to temperature, and took my shower. When I was done, I put on my robe and walked out of the bathroom. I found Liam on the couch, petting Milky. I joined him on the couch and more of my animals came up to us. We just sat on my couch, petting animals until we were tired and wanted to go to bed. When we got into bed, I took off my robe and layed next to Liam and covered up. I cuddled up next to him and quickly drifted off to sleep.