Chapter 1 The beginning for something Terrible

Who knew that two different people with completely different personalities could end up together. You could say "opposite attract "but Claire Dearing didn't believe that was it.

It was no doubt that Claire had feelings towards Owen since the very beginning. I mean look that the guy he's a just the definition of perfection.Eyes that could melt
your heart with just a single stare ,full firm lips,tough arms, and hips that could make any girl swoon. Every time they were near each other they would awkwardly flirt now and then.Winking or making googly eyes at each other it to would go on for hours until someone interrupt them. Her coworkers and her assistant Zara would always tease her about her schoolgirl crush . Though she hate to say it she was head over heels for Owen Grady.

Months of flirting and staring at each other Claire decided to finally ask the handsome raptor trainer out on a date . But it did not work out, with Claire's control freak tendencies and Owen's overtly loose manners the moment that she thought could have been a dream come true turn to living nightmare .Broad short !Tequila! What was that man thinking . Ever since that disaster date they avoided each other . But she couldn't stop thinking about it. It wasn't really a disaster it was a bad date but not a total disaster. They laugh alittle had a small conversation got to know each other.She had a ok time really. It wasn't the date she planned though she sure did wish it was.

Months after the date Claire was doing a good avoid Owen. Everything was going great. Jurassic World is what matter not her love life. Especially since the new attraction that had been work on for the park.
The Indominus rex.