Chapter 2 Everything is different now

The Indominus rex
Designed to be bigger then a T-Rex.
Smarter then a velociraptor .
And more dangerous  than any other creatures created in Jurassic world.

December, 12 ,2015
was the day when her two nephews arrived to the park, the day she had a meeting with Mr.Masrani about the Indominus

The day when hell broke lose

History once again repeated itself.

"We need more
More what?
We need more teeth "

There at the docks full of millions of injuries civilians sat Claire Dearing with her two nephews Zach Mitchell and Gray Mitchell. The fall of Jurassic World was not only a traumatic experience,but also helped her bond with her nephews.She hold them tightly around her waist. She could feel them shivering from the cold air. 'My brave warriors',she thought.Through the coner of her eye she saw her sister Karen Mitchell and her soon to be ex-husband Scott Mitchell .The news about Jurassic World spread like wildfire. It was no doubt that not a single human being didn't heard about the incident. Claire lets go holding her nephews and stood up slowly walking towards her sister. Once Karen spotted Claire she run towards her embracing her in a tight hug."Oh thank goodness your alive,"Karen said . "I am ,"Claire breathed ,her was eyes were full of tears. "Mom! Dad!"A familiar cried  was heard across the room. Both Claire and Karen stop hugging turning toward the direction of the crie. "Mom!Dad!", Gray shoutout again as he,and Zach run towards their parents. "My precious babies ," Karen shoutout. Claire watch her nephews finally reunite with there parents.It had been 7 years to see everyone like this. All together with one another hugging and loving each other. Claire looks around the docks until someone caught her sight. Across the docks stood a familiar looking muscular man.

It was him.
Owen Grady.

She watch Owen from across the room as he help a injured old man. As Owen stood up and turn his direction toward Claire,everything felt frozen as there's eyes meet. They slowly walk towards each other and stop once they were a few feet apart.Owen stare at Claire noticing how tired and defeated her face looks,yet she was still outstandingly gorgeous as always. "So what do we do now ?" Claire ask breaking the silence between them.Owen breathe in before answering,"We should probably stick together . For survival " He slowly walk away as Claire smile to herself and follows him. As they walk away together a cried was heard behind them. "Claire! Wait up!" They stop walking turning around,and saw a breathless Karen (trying) to run up to them. Once she caught up to them her head hung low she began breathing heavily trying to gain back strength. "Oh man . So glad I caught you'", Karen pants out placing a hand on one of Claire's shoulders . Scott and the boys walks up to them and stood behind Karen . "I see why you don't do track anymore ", Scott joke earning him a angry glare from Karen."Claire I need to tell you something " , Karen spoke once her breathe was fully restored. "Once me and Scott heard the news about the island we got plain tickets and flew here as fast as we can,we were lucky enough to gain a hotel room here in Costa Rica. It got a kitchen,a bathroom ,three rooms , and four beds." "What are you trying to say Karen?"  Claire ask confuse what her sister is trying to explain." What I'm trying to explain to you is that I know how much you been through today ,and because of that I want you to come  with us to the hotel ,so you can get yourself restore and have a place to sleep.So Claire what do you say?" "Yes! My answer is yes Karen", Claire cheer as she hug her sister once more."Thank you Karen." As they hug Gray walk up to his mother and tug on a sleeve of her shirt.Karen pulled away from Claire and turn her direction toward her youngest son."Gray is there something wrong?" "Can Owen come with us too?" Gray ask Karen. "Who's that honey", Karen ask Gary . "Um he's a good friend and a ex-coworker of mine" Claire explain to her sister.Owen walk up toward Claire's sister and extended his hand. "Owen Grady ",  Owen said as he introduced himself to Karen.Karen reach out and shook Owen's hand,"Karen Mitchell ". "Owen was one of workers who helped saved our lives mom."Zack spoke up. "I think it's fair enough if he joins us." Claire nods in agreement with Zach,"Yes Karen I think you should let him join us ." Claire turn her toward her head to Owen "For Survival " ,she whispers to him. Owen couldn't help but chuckle at her response."Well then",Karen spoke out."Since you were such a big help I think it's fair enough for you to join us,so what you say Mr.Grady you in?" "Yes and please call me Owen ", Owen said as the boys started to cheer."Well then that's settle it ,I think it's now time for us to start moving people ",Karen announce as she begins to walk away .As everyone else follow Karen Owen and Claire were left behind."Thank you Claire ",Owen said. Claire raise her eyebrows confused as what he was thanking her for."For What?" "For inviting me to stay with you guys " ,Owen said as he looks at her. Claire scoffed at his response,"You should be thanking my nephews not me" Owen chuckles softly ."I know and I will thank them later,but I,um..." But before Owen could finish his sentence ,he was interrupted by Zach."Hey! You two coming or what?!" Zach yell across the room as his family stood behind him."Well then I think that our cue ", Owen said as held out his hand."Shall we Ms.Dearing",he ask as he winked at her.Claire reach out and hold Owen's hand."We shall Mr.Grady" ,Claire chuckles ,as they walk away together with one of the another fingers intertwined with the other.

Pathetic Author Note:
Once again I'm sorry the delay
Please write down your honestly opinions and I'm sorry if some parts don't make sense
feel free write about it
Edit :
Yes I changed the photo
Felt like this photo match the story better than the other one