Chapter 7 New Beginnings

The sunlight creep through the bedroom window. Claire lay in her bed as she slowly opened her tired eyes. Beside her lay Owen Grady with his arms around her ,his head rested on her shoulder with a smile printed on his face, his body so close to hers she could feel him softly breathing against her neck.
Claire let a small chuckles as she remembered the memories from the night before.
He was on top of her , then she was on top of him. Wrestling in the sheets as they breathe heavily against each other.
Kissing one another as they moan in pleasure.
What a adventure they had.
Claire lay on there her bed for couple moments, loving how Owen's arms felt around her wishing she could stay safe in his arms forever.
She then finally began to slowly move away from the handsome bastard. It was painful to move away from his intoxicating embrace, but Claire knew,she have to get out of bed eventually.
She looked over her shoulder,Owen still sleeping peaceful. He lay there with nothing on but only blanket that was over his legs covering him ,that goofy smile of his was still printed on him. His toned stomach rises every time he breathe softly.
Claire began to picked up her clothes that was scattered across the floor, and started to get dress. Once she was fully dressed she headed her way to door. She looked over her shoulder one last time to get a good look at the handsome sleeping man before turning the doorknob open.
Today ,she told herself,is the start of something new.

*

Claire made her way to the kitchen. Walking past the living room she noticed Zach and Gary were still on the couches sleeping. Breathing softly . Claire heard someone humming some sort of tune . She looked away from the sleepy boys and spotted her sister Karen humming and swinging her hips as she made herself a coffee.
"Someone happy," Claire said before stepping in the kitchen. Karen looked over at shoulder giving her sister a grin. "Morning," she cheers grabbing her morning coffee. She was in unusual happy mood today.
"I'm guessing you're date went well."
Claire said as she started making her own coffee. Karen nodded her head before taking a sip of her coffee. "It's was incredible Claire."
She said as grabs a seat and sitting herself down , and giggling like a young school girl.
"He was such a gentleman Claire, probably the most sweetest man I have ever meant."
Karen told her sister.
Claire chuckles at her sister as she grab her morning coffee."That's good to hear Karen"
Claire grab the seat across her sister .
Sitting herself down and taking a sip of her coffee. "Where did you guys went during her date?" She asked Karen.
Karen chuckles before answering her sister.
"He took me to this amazing restaurant, and it was probably the most beautiful thing I've had ever seen. There was ice sculptures, a scenery so beautiful I thought I walked into heaven, and the food was outstanding too ."
Claire smile at sister."I'm happy you had a good time." She told her.
Karen looked up at sister."I am too."
She took a sip of her coffee.
"It been awhile,"she said. "Since I went on a date with someone else who wasn't Scott, and I'm very happy you did this for me."
"It's the a least I could do for you," Claire said.
Karen smile at her as place her coffee down.
"I'm very proud at you by the way."
She said as pointed at the two boys sleeping on couches. "I'm glad you took care of them , it's means a lot to me that you are actually spending time with them."
Claire let out a sigh before smiling at her sister.
"I would do anything for them Karen."
Claire told her sister. Karen looked at her a little bit in shock in what she just said, but her shock ness then turn into a proud smile.
"I know."
Claire blushed slightly , smiling nervously.
"You know," Karen hum, before taking a sip of her coffee. Claire had a ugly feeling what this pleasant conversation was about to turn into .
The lips on her sister face turned into a smirk."Would be nice if you get your self a date too," Karen said , giving her younger sister a wink.
Claire groans in seat.
"Ugh, seriously Karen I thought we both agreed  we wouldn't talk about my pathetic love life once we returned to main land,"
Claire groaned at her sister.
Karen lets out a chuckles. She shrugged her shoulders as she leans back on her chair.
"I know I know, I'm sorry," Karen chuckles .
Claire only rolls her eyes as sister chuckles to her self. Before clearing her throat.
"But Claire ," Karen began.
"I know you hate being told this , but I want you to have someone special in your life. Someone that loves you in way that no words can describe. "
Karen said.
Claire bites down on her lips.
If only she knew, Claire thought.
That I had found someone .
But she should tell her is the real question.
Sure, Karen would love know to that her sister is finally is in a relationship with someone.
But is it the right time to present Owen as her boyfriend? They literally just became a OFFICIAL couple yesterday, is it right to tell Karen about it? People usually wait a month or two before telling their relatives about their relationship,but Zach and Gary where the first ones to know about their relationships, if Karen finds out that they knew about it and not her , she would be upset with Claire.
Even if Claire tells Karen about her relationship, how she would she explain it to Karen?
Hey you know that attractive stranger that save me and your two sons during the chaos of that dinosaur infested island and you let him stay in our hotel room for past two weeks. Guess what we're together!
Claire let out a sigh.This is ridiculous, she told herself. "Is everything alright Claire-Bear?"
Karen asked her sister.
Claire nodded her head softly at her sister.
"Yeah, sorry I was just thinking about what you said ." Claire said . Karen gave her a timid smile. "Well it's nice to know that you're thinking about it." Karen answered.
She took another sip of her coffee. A yawn was heard from behind ,Claire smiled softly to herself."Morning Owen!" Karen called out cheerfully."Did you slept well?"
Owen chuckles softly to himself.
"I sure did," he answered cheerfully as gave a wink to Claire. Claire let out a scoff
"Thank you Owen by the way," Karen mentioned. "For taking care of the boys while I was gone."
Owen shook his head before grabbing a seat next Claire. "It's no problem Karen it's the least I can do ."
He answer as winks at her. Claire chuckles at the man.
"Morning." A tired small voice said behind them. The adults turned around noticing the two bothers. "Morning Boys!" Karen cheerfully called out. Gray let a tired yawn rubbing his eyes as walk toward them. Behind was him Zach who also look tired. The two young lads grab a seat across Claire and Owen ,while their mother handed them their breakfast.
"Did you two had a fun time yesterday ?"
Karen ask her boys.

"Yup!" The young Gray said with mouth fulled of bacon and eggs. Karen let a soft smile.
"That's nice to hear you two had a fun time." She told them. Gray let a cheerful grin as he continue eating. "How was your date?" Zach spoke up. Karen let out a warm smiled.
"It was wonderful Zach,thanks for asking."
Karen answers, Zach reply back with a small smile.  The room was silent for a moment .
No one knew what to say each other .

"Well ," Karen said breaking the silence . "I'm actually going to the store to pick up somethings , since it seems we been running out a lot of things lately. "Karen turn toward her sister . " Would you like to come with Claire ?" She chirp.  Claire replay with a smile and shrug. "I would love to," She being. "But I just want to rest a bit."
"Ah," Karen said. "I see."

"I can go with you Karen." Owen spoke up grabbing both the Dearing sisters attention.
"Unlike your sister I love getting fresh air." Owen joke causing both of the sisters to chuckles. "Thank you Owen !" Karen said as she pat his back . "Man , your quick something I'm surprise a tall drink of water like you is still single ." She said as nudge Owen playfully. Though the room was yet again brought with awkward tension again. Karen seem to notice this. "Was it something I said?" Karen asked. Thankful Owen stepped in breaking the tension  . "Oh no ," he began. "First Barry and now me ,man Karen I didn't knew you wanted to get into everyone pants." He joked. Karen mouth drop as red blush appears on her face .Zach began broke down laughing as Claire tried hard to hold in hers. "Owen", Karen scoffed slapping him on his chest playful. 
Owen raise  his hand in defeated. " Sorry  ," he chuckles. He make quick glance with Claire. Claire felt his eyes looking at her , it was like he sending a message to her . She gave him a small smile. "You should bring kids with you guys" , she told him. That grabbed Gary attention .

"Yes yes yes!" He cheered as jump up and down. " Please let me come with you Owen ."

Karen chuckles at her hyper son . "Okay Gary you can come with us." Gary cheer happily has he ran out the door.
"Woah wait for us," Karen shouted at her son as she chase after him.
Owen chuckles to himself ,before turning  to Zach ."You wanna come tag along," he asked the teen. Zach shook his head ."Thnks for offer but I wanna chill here bit."
Owen nodded his head understanding what Zach means, he then look at Clair giving a small smile. "See you soon ," Owen he whisper before exiting the building.

Claire stood there as she watch Owen leaving the building. How in the world did she got so lucky to have a man like him?
"So," she heard Zach said from behind. She turn toward him and saw him leaning against the couch with a dirty look on that face. Claire knew that look , she seem it before on many men faces. "When are you going tell mom about your secret  boyfriend ?"
Claire gasp at Zach question.
"Excuse me  !!" Claire screech.
Zach smirk at her , crossing his arms as tease his aunt. "Oh you know what I mean . The fact you brought your lover here , and finally decide to turn your "special friendship" into a functional relationship , when your going to tell mom all this."

"Woah woah," Claire spoke up.
"What you mean by "special friendship", me and Owen are close friends ."
"Oh yeah really close friends ," Zach interrupt.
"Close enough to sleep together."
Claire's mouth drop as her face begin to become pale as ghost. "H-how do-"
"I notice how unusual you two acted that day when we got back home with breakfast. Mom and Dad may not , but oh I defiantly sense it."
Claire faced being burn into a bright red. She thought she did a good kid hiding that night from family , looks like she was wrong.
"Oh and don't think I don't know what you guys did last ni-"

"Enough!!" Claire stoped Zach words.
Claire let out a tough sigh.
"Look I know I need to tell your mother aboutall of this , but I don't know how to  explain it to her . My relationship with Owen in general is complicated explain to anyone." She admits.

"Look ," Zach said in a much more softer tone.
"I know you guys are now a official couple , but I know you guys have strong feelings with each other. All mom wants is you finding happy, so why keep it from her?"
Claire smile at her  nephew.
"Your so right," she said.
Zach gave her smile.
" Just don't tell her about your sex-
Claire stopped his sentence with a playful punch.
"I'm kidding," he chuckle.
Claire shook her head .

God how should I tell her ,she thought