Chapter 4 An Understanding

Warning
Chapter have sexual content
If this type of content does not interest you in a way please read the censor version of chapter
Thank you and please enjoy the chapter.

Two weeks
It have been two weeks since the incident
Two weeks since they arrived here
Two weeks since their first kiss

Originally Karen planned to stay in the hotel a least one week, but once news was heard about Dr Henry Wu escape ,
the government shutdown all airports until more news was heard.

Through out the two weeks Claire have gotten to spend more time with her family. She gotten to actually have human connections with them. It have been 7 years since she last saw them . Ever since the fall of Jurassic World she realized how important family was. That it was important to have people in your life. Ever since she gotten a job at Jurassic World she built a wall around herself. Blocking every human being. But now that wall is broke down , and she now allowing people to come into her life. She got to connect with her sister and nephews. She talked to them. She bond with them like it was the first time. Her reconnection with her family help fill a hole in her soul that she thought she never has. But yet it still wasn't completely filled up.There was something else . There was still something that could fill her hole,but what was it was the question.

*

The morning light creep through her widowed. Her eyes slowly open up. Claire brush her curly messy hair back. She let out a yawn before she sits up. She adjusted her black tank top Karen bought for her ,that went along with her white pajamas shorts. Stretching her arms out in the air. She got out of bed , and headed to the kitchen walking pass the sleeping Owen on the couch. Across stood Karen by the counter making coffee. "Morning " ,Claire yawned as walks towards her. Grabbing her coffee Karen took a sip . "Good morning Claire-bear" , she teased her. " Is everyone still asleep?" Claire ask Karen . She nodded her head as she started to make another cup of coffee. "Ya ,once Scott and the boys wake up I was thinking we could go out , and get some pancakes " Claire raised her eyebrows. "Why not order room service?" She asked. " I did,but they told me something is wrong with their stove , and they said the repair man will fixed it in the afternoon",She answered. She grab the extra coffee and handed it over to Claire. "Thank you Karen ",Claire thanks her sister. "No problem " , she said as she grab a seat. Claire went over and grab the chair that sat across from her. "Did you sleep better?" Karen asked her younger sister. Claire let out a heavy sigh. "No."
"Nightmares?" Karen asked her with a concern face. Claire nodded her head slowly. "Every night." "Oh Claire", Karen respond placing her hand on top of Claire's. "You poor thing," she said. Claire forced a fake smile. "There not as bad as they used to be ,"she lied. Every night she get the same dream. The same terrified image that pops in her head. Yet it felt so real. She knows it's fake. Yet she kept help but fear it .
Karen let out a heavy sigh. "Still Claire it's isn't healthy," she said. Before Claire could respond she heard foot steps behind her. She turned her head around . She saw Zach ,Gray , and their father Scott entering the room. "Morning Mom. Morning Aunt-Claire,"the sleeping 10 year old yawn . "Morning boys" , Karen chuckles. "Where the food?" Zach asked as he stretch his tired body ."Food Service is down today,so instead we're going out to get some pancakes," Karen said as gets up from her seat. She headed towards the door, and grabbing her jacket along the way. "Get the keys Scott",she told her ex-husband. Scott let out a tired sigh before heading back to his room to get the keys . "Ass",Karen softly whisper to herself. "Do you want to come with us Claire?" She asked her sister. Claire shook her head. "I think I'll stay Karen ", she said.
Scott came back with keys in one of his hands. He handed it to Karen. She began to unlock the front door. "Well if you need anything don't be afraid to ask,"she said before she,Scott, and the boys left.