Chapter 6 We can handle this

Claire waited in the kitchen as her sister Karen was in her bedroom getting dressed for her blind day. She looked over her shoulder spotting her nephews behind her.
Zach and Gary where in the living  room talking among themselves.  Claire smile at the two boys. Ever since the incident those two have been inseparable . Both been through so many things. They needed each other .
They needed each other so they can feel safe.
Claire heard the sound of heels stepping on floor boards.
She and the boys looked over spotting Karen stepping in the room.
She was wearing a tight blue dress that clung to her curves. Gold bracelets shimmer on her wrists. Her eyeshadow was in a beautiful dark shade of blue that made her eyes pop.
"Karen,"Claire said .
"You look so beautiful !"
Karen chuckles at her sister.
"You look like a princess mom."
Gary called over from the coach , Zach nodded his head in agreement.
Karen place her hand over chest.
"Thank you guys, I'm so flatter."
Claire got up from her seat and over to kitchen counter. Grabbing a beautiful silver handbag.
"Can't forget this,"she said as she hand over Karen her handbag
She thank her as she grabs the handbag , putting it over her shoulder.
"Ok,"Karen started.
"Here's a list I made for you."
She handed Claire the paper.
"It's have everything you need to do and know about the boys are listed here ," Karen said.
"And also ," she started. She reached in her handbag pulling out her wallet.
"Here's dinner money." She said.
Karen pulled out fifty dollars from her bag and handed over to Claire.
"Please called if anything happened,"Karen said in the most serious tone of voice.
Claire nodded her head.
"Of course Karen ", she said.
Claire looked over at the two boys. She smile softly at them. "I gonna kept my eyes on them this time, don't you worry about."She answers.
A sharp knock coming from the door , it startled the two sisters. "Oh god ,"Karen gasped. "He's here."
"Relax Karen,"Claire told her sister.
"Your beautiful woman your gonna have amazing date." 
A small smile appeared on Karen lips.
"Thank you,"she softly whispers.
Giving her sister wink Claire went over to the door.
She opened the door , there stood Owen's best friend Barry, a handsome dark skinned French man who was a former raptor trainer as well. He put himself together quite nicely actually.
Wearing a neat tights suit that fitted him nicely.
Beside the handsome French man stood Owen, who was wearing more relaxed clothing yet still looked un realistically gorgeous as always.
"May we come in ?"
Owen asked her, playfully smirking at her .
Claire chuckles at his responses,as she let the men stepped inside.
As they stepped inside , Karen eyes widen as she spotted Barry.
"Karen," Owen spoke up, as he went over to Barry's side.
"I would like you to meet my good friend Barry ."
Owen said ,patting Barry on back.
"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am ," Barry introduce in his heavy French accent.
Sticking his hand out to Karen.
She looked at Barry dazed, small red blush on her cheeks, liking what she sees.
"The pleasure is all mine ,"Karen said, as she shook the kind gentlemen's hand.
Claire watches them as they introduced themselves, after all her sister did for her it was time for Claire to pay her caring sister back.
A similar warmth interrupted her thoughts, as she felt Owen's hand wrapping around her waist. Winking at her like the goof he is , Claire chuckles at him.
"Hope you two have a great time," Owen said.
The two blind dates chuckles.
"Shall we Karen?"
The kind French man ask her.
A small smile appeared on her face.
"I thought you never asked,"she answers as wrap her arm around his.
The two of them waved goodbyes as they exited the room.
Claire let a sigh once her sister left the room.
"So", she started.
Turning her attention to the boys who were still sitting on the couches.
"Do you two have any plans?"
She asked her nephews.
The boys innocently shrugged unsure what to do.
Claire press her lips together.
"Ok," she breathe out.
She thought for a moment. Claire was never great with kids. . Kids are always out control, they require so much responsibility that Claire wasn't comfortable of doing. Sure, after the hold Jurassic World chaos she got to know her nephews a little more. But didn't means it fixed all those years she missed with her nephews.
What were kids into nowadays?  She didn't want to just leave them lock inside their rooms all day.
Claire was stuck,she have no idea how to entertain them.
"How about we get some food?
Owen spoke up, noticing her struggling.
That seems to grab the boys attention. They jumped out of their seats due to excitement.
"Yeah that's a great idea I'm starving, I haven't ate anything all day," Gary said as he jumped up and down.
Claire chuckles at her two nephews.
"Alright," she said.
"How about some McDonalds?"She asked.
The boys nods their heads in agreement.
"I'll get the spare keys to the rental car Karen left ."
Owen said before he rush to Karen's room.
Later coming back with the rental car keys.
"Alright," Claire said as Owen got back.
"McDonalds it is."
She announced as she made her way to door.
The boys and Owen followed her lead out room.
Today is gonna be special, she told herself