Chapter 5 We're Getting The Hang Of This

Quick shoutout to Brayden_Wilson
For giving me this great idea.

His gripe on her was strong,yet gentle . The way he stare at her like she was everything to him, made her feel special. The way he breathe heavily against her neck ,drove her wild. And the way their lips collided with one another, like they were made to fit there.

*

Claire lay in her bed giggling to herself like a lovestruck teen girl. He was all she could think about. Never in her adult life she had sex that felt like magic between two peoples,between two soulmates. She still couldn't even believe that yesterday happen.
She blushes at the thought,squealing like the teenage girl she become. Her inappropriate thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Claire?" A familiar voice was heard. She shot up , turning her direction toward the noise. "Claire are you in there?"
"Owen?" She called out. "Yeah it's me,um is it alright if I come in?" He ask through the door. "Um , yeah ", she answer. Owen steps inside the room ,closing the door behind him. "Sorry if I woke you ," he said as he stand awkwardly . Claire smiles softly,shaking her head . "It's alright."
He smiles at her . "That's good,um sorry for coming in all unexpected,but your sister is having a argument with Scott in the kitchen, and I didn't want to be in the middle of it , so I decided to come here until things settle down between those two", he said .
Yesterday Karen find out Scott went out to go see a woman who he never once mentioned, she became furious that his selfishness .
Claire let out a sigh. "Well serve him right,he should have learned from now to not mess with the Dearings."
Owen chuckles at her response. "Yup definitely," he said, as he rubs the back of his neck. "Owen," Claire called out grabbing his attention. She scooted to her left and patted at the space on right. "Come here."
Owen blushes a little at the gorgeous red. "Trying to get me in your bed again I see," he tease. Claire scoffs at his reply.
"Oh shut up, but your not wrong," she said .
He chuckles at her as he makes his way to her bed. Grabbing the bed covers and tucking himself in. He soothed closer to Claire, wrapping his arms around her , and tugging her softly to him. She let a startled giggle as he brings her close. Their legs soon intertwine with one another. Claire rested her head on his chest and listen to his soothing heartbeats. As Owen plays with the ends of her red fire hair. "I could get use to this", he hums as he play with her hair.
"Get use to what?"  She chuckles softly. "This, just you and me together like this. In each other arms like nothing else matters but us."
Claire blushes hard at his comment. "Well if you like to..." She pause more moment.  "Well if you like to what?" She heard him. Claire let out a nervous sigh. She looks up and stare at his eyes. She breathe in before answering . "Maybe instead sleeping on that couch you could maybe you could sleep here with me instead." Owen sit ups ,"What!" He said breathlessly. Claire plays with the ends of hair, she was too embarrass to even look at him. "I mean if it's alright? I just thought it wou-.."
He didn't let her finish her sentence, instead he interrupted her by cupping her face , and kiss her deeply. Claire made a startled noise against his lips , but soon let her lips moves against his. Owen.
He pulls away slowly. "Yes Claire , of course ", he huff out breathlessly .
He moved a strand of hair out away of her gorgeous face, and smiles softly at her. Claire smiles back. She leans slowly and captures his intoxicating lips, kissing him again. "Good ", she said between kisses
He chuckles softly as he lay her down slowly and hover over her. A thirst for hungry rose between the two.
His lip begins to trails down her neck. The way he was sucking on her skin and how his breathe was so hot against her neck was driving Claire insane. His hands went under her tanks top , and squeeze her breasts , causing her to let out a startled moan. "Your not wearing  a bar ", he whispered in her ear in a deep voice .
"I don't like to wear bars when I go to bed  ", she smirks. Owen chuckles as his hand creep at the bottom of her top. "Is a good thing too,because I want to do something special for you ", he said smirking mischievously. Before Claire could answer she felt cold air causing her to shivers as Owen lifted up her tank top exposing her breasts
Owen's face landed on her breasts, catching a nipple in his mouth  , sucking on it . Claire bite down on her lips ,trying to contain the whimpers and moans Owen was erupting.  He bites down lightly on her skin leaving a mark behind, Claire finally whimpers like a wounded animal.
"Claire are you here?" She heard Karen behind the door. They froze in shock as blood pressure rise , they look at each other not knowing what to do .  Owen immediately got off , and looks at Claire as she put her top back down . "Um ya Karen, un can you wait a second? I need to do something real quick  !" Claire call out. Claire turn her attention back to Owen. " Hide under the bed" , she whispered to him ,as she got off and headed to the door.  Without hesitation Owen crawls under the bed, while Claire makes her way to the door. Claire open the door revealing Karen who  stood there waiting. "May I come in? Karen said in a sad tone of voice . Claire nods slowly ,opening the door wider letting Karen step inside her room.  "Is everything alright Karen", she ask her older sister. Karen didn't reply, instead she went to the bed and sat there face down with her fingers on her nose bridge.  She let frustrated sigh before answering her sister. "It's Scott Claire" , Karen begins. " I can't believe he did that yesterday, ditching his own family only to screw around with some 20- year old girl who's clearly not even a real blonde!" She cried out.
Claire went over and sat beside her sister. She place a hand on shoulder,making her to look towards her. "Karen I know this divorce is hard for you , but you need to remember that the boys are also trying to getting use to theses changes too and they need to know that they have a mother who truly loves them like you."
A fainted smile appear on Karen's. She rested head on Claire 's should. "You sound like mom", she says, Claire chuckles. " I guess I am."
She strokes her sister soft hair .
"Thanks you Claire . It's just - oh I don't know I just everything is just different in a way now" , Karen said.
Claire hums as she plays with her sister locks of hair. "Believe me I totally understand how you feel ," Claire said.
Karen smiles at her sister , as she rested her head on her sister shoulder.
"Thanks you Claire", she said softly .
"Your welcome Karen", Claire answer.
"Why don't you get breakfasts ready."
Karen nodded as she gets up from her set . "Ya I should go, the boys will probably sense something is wrong,and I really don't want them to get involved with this."
She said as she makes her way to the door with Claire behind her.
Claire open the door for her door.
Karen thanks her , stepping outside the room. "And Karen don't worry about it your great woman , sister, and mother you'll be alright " , Claire said.
Karen smiles at sister, as she wraps her arms around her giving a warm gentle hug. Claire return the hug , Karen was rights everything was different , but that's a good thing. 
Karen gripe loosen as she thanks her once again and headed straight to the kitchen so she can prepare breakfast.
" I'll see you there Karen !"
Claire call out , before shutting her door.
"Good job Claire." A voice was heard from  behind, causing her to jump. She turned around ,spotting Owen , who was no longer under the bed , but standing beside it with his (tough strong) arms folded with a smirk on his face. "Gosh you startled me",Claire breathe.
Owen chuckles .
"Sorry didn't mean to scared you like that".He let out sigh, rubbing the back of his neck . " But seriously ", he begins , slowly walking  towards her. "You did a good job handling that situation ,Claire."
Claire shrugs. "It's no big deal Owen, we're sisters its what we do."
Owen nods , standing closer to Claire.
He looks down at her , staring at her  green eyes.
God , she was outstandingly beautiful,he still can't  believe that someone like could that have fallen in love with someone like him.
"I know ", he said , in much more serious tone than before.
Owen raise his hand to her face , resting it on her cheeks.
Claire breathe hitched as she felt his warm touch on face.
His face was so close to hers , it was so tempting .
"But I love seeing that you finally broken down your walls letting people in your life."
He brings his face a little bit closer to Claire. She felt his hot breathing against his skin. "Friends, Family ",he whispered softly. "Lovers."
He crashes his intoxicating lips against hers . She wraps her arms around his neck, as one of his was place her lower back. It was a simple kiss nothing too serious, but was still had that special feeling.
Claire pulls away from his lips  ,remembering about Karen and breakfast .
"We should probably head out",she said.
Owen nods his head.
"You go out first , then I'll follow,"he whispers, giving her small kiss on her cheek.
Claire hums in agreement ,knowing full well that it would look pretty suspicious seeing them coming out the room together.
She escapes from his arms , and make her way to the door.
"See you later," she teases, giving him a goofy wink before exiting the room.