Chapter 13: Daddy A

Aaron's P.O.V

Being mindful of the twins , baby girl and I got up. I made sure to place pillows around SJ while Drew did the same with RJ. Walking slowly to my pretty girl I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to my chest. Dang her hands are small. It's adorable on her. " You know I'll be seeing you soon right. So don't go hiding from me. Matter of fact let me put my number in your phone " I told her. Grabbing her phone from the side table , I quickly put my number in it, as well as sending myself a message so I could have hers. Putting it back down I walked out her room telling her that I would be right back if she would just stay where she was. Quickly walking out of her room I made my way down the stairs to look for her father.

Finding him, his wife, and my parents in what looks like a lounge area talking about the merge. I leaned against the doorway and tapped it with my knuckle while clearing my throat to get their attention. "Ahh son finally I thought I would have to come drag you down by your ear," my mom said loudly. I chuckled lightly and asked to see Drew's dad in the hallway. "I need to talk to you, sir." I said nervously. Honestly, I've never had too talk to a girl's parents before. With Drew, I just had a feeling that this would be something that I wouldn't be able too to avoid. But I would do anything to have a chance with her so I'm going to man up and do what I have to do. " Mr. Stevens , I would love to have your blessing to get to know your daughter." " Well, its about time you asked. I didn't think you would have lasted this long" Mr. Stevens said laughing. I could tell my facial expression was changing because he was taking too long to answer. Not trying to be rude but he's taking time away from me when I could be back upstairs with Lil' mama. " I'm giving you my blessing son, you look like a man that know's what he wants. But if my daughter so much as sheds one tear because of you, let's just say I know where you live." Looking him in the eye I firmly shook his hand and said thank you.

I made my way back up the stairs making sure to be quite because of the twins. Entering baby girls room I noticed she had settled back into the bed. She looked over towards the door and slowly got up and faced me , I took those few extra steps towards her so that I was in front of her. I grabbed baby dolls hand and gently pulled her towards the door and out of it. In a comfortable silence, we walked down stairs. Gosh, she's beautiful. There you go, Aaron, sounding like a girl , nigga get it together. Shaking myself out of my thoughts we made it to the front door. My parents were already outside saying goodbyes to baby girls parents. She was going to open the door but I stopped it with my hand. I stood with my back against it and pulled her in front of me so she was pressed to me. Her tiny hands were displayed on my chest. She made quick eye contact with me before a sharp gasp came out of her mouth. Eyes wide and cheeks quickly filling with color , she looked down quickly and snatched her hands from their resting place on my chest. "Nope princess what did I tell you about looking down?" Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear I looked deeply into her beautiful eyes. " No need to be shy baby girl." She slowly looked up , I could clearly see the red tent on her cheeks but I decided to keep that to myself for her sake. "Drew?" I said gently but firmly. She looked me in the eyes expectantly. Blowing out a quiet breath and grasping her small child like hands into mine, I told her what I wanted her to know. "Look baby girl, I know we just met but I have this feeling about you. Like you're going to be someone very special to me. I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling you something serious sweetheart. I want to get to know you, Drew, if that's okay with you?"

Drew's P.O.V.

Well, speak you weirdo. "I--I would like that very much... but you're going to have to go through my daddy first." He took a minute to respond but when he did man he just became husband material with this one sentence. "Baby girl the first person I even told about me wanting you was your father. Princess, I needed his blessing." I let a small surprised sound slip through my lips. The house is pretty much quiet other than our breathing. He switched us around and pushed me against the door and got so into my face that I thought he was going to kiss me. He swooped down to whisper in my ear. " I'm definitely feeling you baby girl. You're going to be mine soon rather than later. Which means I will be around you twenty-four-seven until we figure out where we want to take it from here. Quite frankly I know where I want this to go I'm just giving you time to let it sink in."

Being totally honest here ain't nothing better than a man knowing what he wants. I don't even need time to let the idea sink in , I'm already on board. I think I'll let him sweat it out a little though. Giving him a challenging look and slightly setting a smirk upon my face " We'll see." And with that, I turned and walked out of the house leaving him with a surprised, shocked, and aroused face. Maybe the last one was far fetching but hey a girl can dream. Finally snapping out of it, he proceeded behind me to what I'm assuming is his truck. Ford F 150 . It looks just like him , big, dark, and gorgeous. Our parents were saying their goodbye's so I turned to Aaron for what feels like the thousandth time tonight and looked up to him.

" I can tell you don't want me to go just as much as I want to stay." Honestly, he's right , I forgot what it even felt like to have company other than my family to be around and a boy I'm interested in at that. I put on a full on pout, you know just to see how he would handle it. I am literally the biggest baby you will ever know, I need to know if he can handle me. " Ughhh don't do that baby girl you know I would stay if I could but I don't think your dad would appreciate that. " Aaron said trying to soothe me. " You dang right I wouldn't!" My dad said loudly probably waking the whole neighborhood. Everyone chuckled and said their final goodbyes. Mine included a kiss to both cheeks, chin, nose, eyes, and forehead. Stepping back onto the porch with my parents I watched as Aarons parents drove off and then watched as Aaron backed out. Pulling out onto the street he rolled his window down and leaned his handsome face out of it " I'll text you princess." he said as he gave a big smile. He drove off and I turned to go back into the house. I didn't even notice that my parents had already made their way inside , they were waiting by the door with cheesy grins on their faces.

"Soooo...." my mom said with an excited look in her as eyes as she bounced up and down on her toes. Looking at her weirdly I said slowly with a confused face " What?" "You know what girl so what happened with you and Aaron?" she said in a girl you better hurry up voice. "Ma. You know what's up already. We really feeling each other and we're trying to feel each other out for a little minute." My dad decided to put his input in once I had said that. " Girl that boy already knows he wants you , he's only going slow because he wants you to be comfortable with the idea of being with him." To be honest , my dad has never liked when any guy tried to talk to me even if they were trying to be a friend to me. So this is great news that my dad has no problem with us being interested in each other. " I guess you're right daddy" " Girl I know I'm right . Now where are my babies?"

Taking them upstairs into my room where the twins still rested , my dad picked SJ up and ma picked up RJ. My mom was going to say something but thought better of it so she wouldn't wake the twins. Instead, she made a small head gesture for me to follow them. Following them to the twins room , I watched as my parents layed them down in their beds from the doorway. We all backed away from the door and walked back to my room where my mom proceeded to ask why the twins weren't in their beds when the fell asleep. " Well after Aaron and I washed them up I decided to do their hair but I didn't want to spend all night doing both heads, so Aaron offered to help." I explained. " And as you can see he did an amazing job on SJ's hair and did a wonderful job on getting him to sleep." My mom let out a high squeal of excitement. She quickly put her hand over her mouth obviously forgetting about the twins.

"Girl he is husband material! You better marry him." she said. Believe it or not, she is beyond serious she really can't wait until I'm married and pregnant. " Aye, don't be telling her that! Baby girl you're aren't getting married until you're thirty." Once daddy's little girl always daddy's little girl. " Oh hush up you old fart. Alright, baby girl we'll let you be for now. Sweet dreams, try not to dream of Aaron too much." My mom said walking out giggling while my dad followed behind her with a grumpy look on his face.Closing the door behind them I made my way to my drawer to find something to sleep in. I decided on a Princess and the Frog onesie . You know the one with the black princess. Going into my personal bathroom I did my nighttime face cleansing routine and ran back and hopped into my bed. Picking up my phone I see a message under the name "Daddy A 💦". Which could only be from one person , cue the eye roll and slight blush. Getting settled in bed I opened the message that read "So how do you like my name in your phone princess?"