Chapter 9: Making Me Feel All Special

Drew's P.O.V.

I slowly looked up and slowly took my finger off his lips. He has the softest plump lips I've ever felt. He was about to say something but my daddy walked in with the roast he cooked and proceeded to the table to set it down. We quickly moved out of his way and he started to speak, "Drew baby you guys were taking to long" "I'm sorry daddy, I got a little side tracked" I turned my eyes towards Aaron but quickly averted my eyes before my dad saw. "Sorry Sir, it was completely my fault I distracted her" " It's alright son, now Drew go get the twins and your mother, son why don't you go get your parents" "Yes sir" Aaron and I said in unison. We walked out into the kitchen and saw our moms sitting at the bar stools at the bar talking. " Hey mom dads ready" I said. " Yeah ma Mr. Lance is ready where's dad" Aaron followed shortly after. " Alright lil' mama, and Aaron, your dad is in the living room playing with the twins" my mother said. They got down from their stools, well my mom kind of hopped down being short and all. Aarons mom just got up, man I wish I was tall, tall girls are always beautiful. Our moms proceeded to the dining room, while we made our way towards the living room. It was a site to see when we made it there. Aaron's dad was flat on his back while the twins rolled and jumped on him. I gasped and yelled " Aubrey Sebastian James Stevens and Reagan Riley Jay Stevens, if you dont get off of Mr. Carter right this instant!" They jumped up and ran to me latching their tiny body's around my legs. Looking up to me with their puppy dog eyes and bottom lip pouted they said in unison " We're Sowwy sissy" " Umhum y'all ain't slick untangle yourselves and apologize" I said in a stern 'no non sense' tone. By the time they turned around Mr. Carter had risen from the floor, they ran towards him as fast as their little legs could carry them. They stopped at his feet and looked up at him wide eyed and said "We're sorry Mr. Carter, please forgive us?" Mr.Carter looked up in awe and said " It's okay babies, no harm done" looking down at the twins. He then looked over and down at me and said "It was fine we were just playing around, Drew." Dang they're whole family's tall. " Oh alright Mr. Carter, but anyways they're ready for us in the dinning room. I'll just take the twins to freshen up and we'll be right behind you." I said and then Aaron followed shortly after with " Yeah pops mom and Mr. And Mrs. Stevens is ready I'll help baby gi--- uh I mean Drew with the twins." I looked up at Aaron because of his little slip up with the pet name and then looked over and up at Mr.Carter to see if he noticed the slip up. By the look on his face I could tell he did. He didnt say anything he just said " Alright young ones don't take to long an old man is hungry" We all chuckled a little as he walked out. When he was completely out of the room I turned towards the twins and clasped my hands together and said " OK babies let's get cleaned up." I bent down and picked Aubrey and Reagan up and walked towards the hallway I turned around and said "Follow me Aaron" and continued walking. When I made it to the bathroom I set the twins down on their stools and walked pass them to get two wash cloths out of the closet across from the bath. When I opened it I scoffed and stomped my foot and said " I told them to stop putting everything up that high , they know I can't reach it." I pouted a little and I heard Aaron walking up behind me he placed his hands on my waist, and he chuckled a little an said " Its alright baby girl you won't have to reach for anything while I'm here, and next time just tell them your legally short." I turned and punched his stomach, he made an 'humph' sound and grabbed his stomach while bending over slightly. " Dang shorty you've got quite the punch" he said as he straightened up and reached over me with one hand to grab the bath cloths while keeping his other hand on my waist and lightly squeezing. He hands me the bath cloths, turns around, walks over and picks both twins up, one on each arm. In a matter of minutes the twins had made a mess with their bath toys on the floor they were surrounded with them and let me tell you they have a lot of toys. On another note I was amazed at how strong he was because I can barley pick one up in both arms, those babies are heavy. When he picked the twins up I could see his muscles swell through his blue shirt, like dang he has to be hitting the gym at least 3 times a week. He walked over towards the edge of the tub and sat down with them in his lap , I walked over to the sink and wet the bath cloth. I made my way back over to them and I was met with the sweetest sight.