Chapter 3: Sweetheart

Drew P.O.V.

As I hesitated on tapping his shoulder, I contemplated whether I should take the chance of letting my dad know bout' that ticket. While I thought about it I noticed he was talking to someone. Whoever he was having a conversation with saw me over his shoulder and told him someone was waiting to speak to him.... right when I decided the ticket was worth it . I held my breath as the gorgeous man turned around . My god , he was even more beautiful up close. As he faced me recognition was shown in his eyes. When he was completely turned and facing me he smiled, my breath hitched in my throat.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I was talking to my best friend Jordan about shorty I saw while I was on stage a few minuets ago. " Mannn sweetheart was beautiful. " I told him. " She short like real short, I'm talking 5'2 it look like , and lord shorty real thick, she has the deepest dimples I could tell you could see them even when she wasn't smiling, oh man....." "Broski it sounds like you've found potential wifey material" Jordan replied. I was about to continue describing her when Jordan said "Bro there's a chick behind you , I think she's waiting to talk too you." I stopped what I was about to say and told Jordan we would continue talking about it later. As he replied with an "Ok" I turned around ready to speak to whoever it was. When I turned completely around I saw that it was shorty. I would like to say I handled my shock like a thug and didn't show it..........but then I'd be lyin'. So I just covered it up real quick and flashed her a smile, I pretty sure l had the goofiest smile plastered on my face. Even though I was cheesin' hecka hard I knew it affected baby girl because I could hear shorty's breath hitch. Glad to know I'm not the only one affected by one another's appearance. I decided to say something instead of staring like an idiot. "Hey sweetheart" as I said that sweetie blushed again mann I loved her blush...... She replied with a soft and quiet "hello" I could tell she was nervous because she was playing with the edge of her shirt while twiddling her thumbs together. Me being me decided to take her out of her misery, because you could tell lil' mama was shy. So I decided too start the conversation and ask baby girl her name. "What's your name beautiful" She smiled a little which displayed her deep dimples, she was completely and utterly adorable. "My name is Drew what's yours" she replied.

Drew's P.O.V.

"Aaron" he responded. That's my favorite name I said into my head...or so I thought. "Glad you like it shorty" Oh my gosh did I say that aloud I thought again. "Yes you did baby girl" he said. "Ugh let me stop talking" I said completely embarrassed. "Naw shorty I don't mind" he replied. I looked up from my previous position, which was staring at his chest since I was so short. I mean I didn't even reach his chin he was like a giant. I caught myself admiring his eyes and decided to speak. "Your performance was great, you have a really nice voice" he replied with an "Thanks baby girl it means a lot coming from you" I blushed and replied with a quiet "you're welc--" "ALL CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY ON STAGE SO WE CAN ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS OF THE DANCE AND SING OFF" we heard a voice on the intercom say. There was a pregnant pause between us until he said "Well that's my cue sweetheart."

Aaron's P.O.V.

I really wish they wouldn't have called us at that time I was just about ask shorty for her number. After I told baby girl that it was my cue to go onto stage I bent down and placed my hands on her waste and picked lil' mama up a little, which caused a cute small gasp to escape her lips and I placed a small kiss onto her cheek dangerously close to her lips. And proceeded too say "Bye baby girl I hope I can catch you when all of this is over" I then set her down and stepped back a little and took in her appearance again. She had on some blue plants rolled to the ankle, a light blue button up, it wasn't buttoned but tied at the end, a purple bandeau, a small tan, purple, blue, and light blue neck scarf, and some purple sandals.(A/N:Outfit on my IG: Call_Me_Lexiiii!) An let me tell y'all them pants was doing baby girl justice! I guess she noticed me checkin' her out because her face was as red as a tomato. I guess she was in shock because it took a while for her to reply. She finally said "Yeah me too I was hoping to get your number....." She trailed off quietly. "I would be more then happy too give you my numb---" I was about to continue when I was cut off by the intercom. "LAST CALL ALL CONTESTANTS MAKE YOUR WAY ONTO THE STAGE". "I have to go shorty but when I see you after I'll defiantly give you my number, bye" I heard her reply with a soft "ok, see you later" I turned to make my way on stage but not before I winked and smiled at her. Yep, I need to find shorty after I can tell she's going to be something special. I'm not letting her slip through my fingers this easily.