Chapter 14: Breakfast Date?

Aaron's P.O.V.

Thinking about baby girl on the way home, I decide to text her. Of course , I only texted her at stop lights and stop signs. No texting and driving! " So how do you like my name in your phone princess?" I bet she cheesing hecka hard right now . My God she's beautiful. Honestly, I just know she is the one. I can't wait to tell Jordan about baby girl. She's literally perfection. Feeling my phone vibrate in my lap as I came up to a stop sign, I flipped it over and seen, new message. Looking at the message under the name "Princess" It was baby girl laughing at the fact that I saved my name under "Daddy A " . I decided to try my luck calling her. It rang for about a minute and a half until she answered the phone breathing heavily. " Dang Drew you sound like you just finished running a marathon. " I commented laughing loudly into the phone. " Shut up big head , I ran downstairs to get a snack and ran back and then back down again once I realized I had left my juice. " She replied back giggling. Hmm big head , I like it. "You're so chubby princess." " I'm notttt " baby girl whined out. "  Hush yourself, big baby, I'm just teasing you pumpkin. " " Hey Aaron......" after a few minutes of silence. " Yes,pretty girl?" I said curiously " How come, you use so many pet names for me?" " Well you see baby, all of the pet names make you think of sweet romantics and sweeties , and baby girl when I look at you I feel all giddy and happy so I figured the names were fitting for you. " I replied. I could tell baby girl was cheesing super hard , I could here it in her voice when she said " Well that means I need a pet name for you." "No you don't princess, pet names aren't my thing" I could tell she was pouting she's such a baby, my baby. " But whyyyy ". " No little girl, Aaron, Ashton, or Amir is fine" I said laughing a little. " Fine you win" I heard her whisper and then add " But not for long" and then she giggled. She's so adorable. " So baby girl, I'm actually pulling up at the house right now, can I call you once I get up to my room?" I asked. "Sure Aaron, you might have to call a few times though because most likely I'm about to fall asleep . I can barely keep my eyes open." Baby girl said while letting out tiny yawns here and there during her little declaration. "Sure thing Princess, talk to you later sweetie" I said softly hanging up. " Lord she's perfect." I said to myself quietly as I stepped out of my truck and made my way inside the house.  For some reason my parents decided to turn in early , usually their up goofing around. Their relationship is truly something to look up too. Quietly walking up to my room , I drop my keys on my desk and kicked my shoes off. Falling onto my bed , throwing one of my arms behind my head, looking at the ceiling allowing myself a few minutes to be lost in thought. She freaking beautiful, to be honest she might not be ready for me though. I know what I want and it's her.  From all my encounters with my princess I've noticed she is not all to sure of herself, she's hesitant a lot. Almost like a moment will slip through her fingers if she messing up any small thing. Which I doubt she could do ever. I want her sure of herself , confident, and in love with herself before we pursue anything. I can certainly tell she's not used to having male attention for some odd reason, I want her to be able to give herself love before I give it to her. Although I plan on being there for her and loving her unconditionally, God forbid I won't be there for this angel , I want her to be able to understand she can do for herself and that she doesn't need anyone else. Everyone should feel blessed to be in her presence. Let me call her before she gets to far into a deep sleep, I have a feeling she's a heavy sleeper.

Drew's P.O.V.

I was having the most wonderful dream ever. I was in this beautiful 2 bedroom apartment washing dishes, I know boring right. But once I noticed what was happening next I got excited. I was standing in front of this big window above the sink, humming, and dancing when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. Once I looked down I noticed what I was wearing, I was wearing red lingerie under a large white male button up. Sexy right? Lord knows I wouldn't dare attempt this in real life. Then I took notice of the arms that were wrapped around my waist tugging me back into a hard chest. My breath hitched and I slowly turned around to find Aaron with a sexy smirk and hooded eyes. It honestly looked like he was high. He was sexy as hell. "Hey, baby mama." He said his face still holding that sexy ass smirk. But what caught me up next was him dragging his hands down to my waist and him getting down on his knees, moving his hands onto my stomach, and leaning forward to kiss it. He kissed it two times and said " Good morning daddies mini me." I looked more intently at my stomach and noticed a slight bump. My Lord, am I pregnant? I was about to ask Aaron about it once I heard a ringing noise. Aaron looked up and said, "Aren't you going to get that?" I walked away from him in search for whatever was ringing and found a phone laying on a coffee table. The closer I got to the ringing the louder it got. It rang so loud I jumped out of my sleep. Confused for a moment I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. I then realized it was my phone that was ringing and rushed to answer it almost forgetting I had told Aaron he could call back. I answered it with a sleepy " Hello?" " Hey pretty girl, I've called a good three times." Aaron replied with a chuckle. " I told you, you would have too." I told him with a slight giggle. " So Princess, you up for a little Q and A? Or would you rather sleep and have breakfast in the morning and pick our Q and A game then?" he said. I thought about it and decided breakfast would be nice and I wouldn't last 10 minutes if we started now. " We can pick it up over breakfast, where should we meet?" I inquired. "I haven't decided where we will eat at but I do know I will be picking you up sweet girl so there's no need to meet me anywhere. Get some sleep sweetie and I'll call you in the morning, yeah?" "Sounds good Aaron" I replied to him softly. " Sweet dreams, princess" he said in the low sexy voice. " T-t-talk to you in the morning Aaron." I stuttered out, still a little shocked at how good his voice had sounded. I heard him laugh aloud before handing up. Dang, he probably thinks I'm an idiot. Face palming myself while saying "Good job Anna-Marie Elise" and falling over dragging my covers over my head, falling back to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys! Don't kill me! I know I haven't updated in forever. I really can't remember the last time I was on here honestly. Here's a little update on my life. I'm 18 now, I graduated high school about a little over a month ago. I'm starting college real soon. I have an on and off again boy friend which sucks but it is making me focus more on myself and what is best for me. I'm back on good terms with my ex ( the one I did an A/N on awhile back). He apologized for the hurt he caused and I apologized on how horrible I was towards him afterwards. It took about 2 years for that to happen but it's safe to say we're friends now and there is no harsh feelings. To be honest I'm not sure what direction I want to take my book in. I'll figure it out soon and when I do I'll try not to disappoint.