Chapter5: Daddy!

A/N: The first picture is of her dad.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I can't believe I won! Once the program was over the host man told all of the winners too stay a little after so we could get our pictures taken. So we stayed on stage, I saw Drew and I'm guessing her mother. I mean if she wasn't aging I would think they were twins, I could tell she was a eye catcher back in the day. After shaking the host mans hand again and the photographer, I looked back to Drew and her mother. It looked like her ma was trying to get her attention. I heard 'Drew Anna-Marie Elise Stevens!!!' I snapped my attention back to her mother when I noticed I was gazing at Drew. I know her mom had gotten her attention because she jumped. I was over hearing some of their conversation because her ma was talkin' a little louder than before. " I've been calling you for at least 10 minutes , you over there staring at that boy." Awe baby girls' thinkin' bout' me. Y'all don't know how that makes me feel! I was so caught up in my thoughts because I snapped my attention back to her mother when she yelled again. "ANNA-MARIE ELISE !" I guess sweetheart got caught up in ha' thoughts too. " Girl if you don't pay attention, we have to go Lance just called and said there's an emergency, so get out your little fantasy or whateva' and go to the car." Her mom said. Dang. " But ma I haven't even got his number yet !" At least I know she wasn't lying about meeting me after for my number. " Well you just gone have to get it another time then. If it is meant too be y'all will see each other again, now suck it up and get a move on it." Dang shorty mama trippin'. Drew must of notice me watchin' then because she mouthed 'I'm sorry'. I'm a lil' disappointed but I understand so I just mouthed back 'It's ok'. After that her and ha' mom made their way to the exit, I'm not gone stop tryin' imma find her again and next time I'm not lettin' her get away.

Drew's P.O.V.

See my house isn't one of those big mansions or whateva' even though my ma and dad have great jobs ( Dad owns a lot of construction sites over the state, Ma owns a lot of plus size clothing stores across the state.) we don't like to flaunt our money . So we have a nice little 3 story house with 6 rooms 3 1/2 baths, a kitchen, living room, dinning room, a den ( A/N: it's like a back room in your house that's like a living room. Most houses use the living room for show or just when guest come over. My house uses the living room for the adults and the den for the kids, we have a lot of family and we all can't fit in one room. For those who didn't know what it was.) As we made our way into the house we passed the living room and went into the kitchen. My dad was at the kitchen table cooking. Now let me tell you my daddy throws it down in the kitchen! I walked around the island to where he was cutting up potatoes. " Daddyyyy" I said dragging it out. He turned towards me with a smile that flashed his dimples. My dad's quite a looker, muscles ever where and his little slanted asian eyes my dad is handsome. "Yes baby?" He replies. See I'm a daddy's girl even though me and my ma cool and all she can still have a mean and strict side so when mama says no I go to daddy and I usually get what I want. I put on my sweet little smile and asked " What did you need us for?" " Oh yeah ! We are having guest over and I need help getting the house strait and help cooking" My whole demeanor changed in 2.5 seconds. My ma must of seen me about to blow a fuse because she came over and pinched me in the side and whispered in my ear to hush. " Now baby who will be joining use tonight" she asked. "My old buddy from high school, he owns a construction site a few towns over and we we're thinking we could combine our company and were going to discuss it more tonight over dinner" I'm still silently fuming so my mom walks back behind me and tells me to suck it up and remember what she said if it is meant to be it will happen. So I just smile and ask "Ok daddy what do I need to do?" " I would like you to clean the house baby if you will" I just nodded and walked to my room on the 3rd floor. I noticed how quite it was and then wondered where my sibling were. So I called for my ma. "GIRL DONT BE YELLIN' IN MY HOUSE YOU DONT PAY NO BILLS 'ROUND HERE!" "SORRY MA BUT CAN YOU COME HERE!" I here footsteps on the stairs and they stop in front of my room. " Are you descent" she asks. There have been plenty of time where she just barged in..... Not a pretty site. "Yeah ma" she comes in and ask me what I wanted. " Where Carter, Keegan, Carson, Cason, Riley, Ryan, and the twins at" "Carter went down the street to play ball with her friends, Keegan's at his friends house for the night, Carson's on a date, Cason went out of town he won't be back until tomorrow, Riley went on a date with his girlfriend, Ryan went to pick up Gabrielle and Glen, and Aubrey and Reagan are taking a nap. See Ryan is the oldest at 20 and has twins, he doesn't live with us but he's on vacation so he decided to come visit us. He works for our dad's company a couple of towns over, he works alot so we barely get to see him.  Cason is next at 19, I'm next at 18, then there's Carson 18 also, then Riley at 16, then Carter at 15, and then there's Keegan he's 8, and last but not least Aubrey and Reagan they are 1. Aubrey was born first so that makes him 2 minuets older than his sister Reagan. Ryan's twins are about 9 months and Gabrielle is older then Glen by 4 minuets. " Oh I was wondering why it was so quite, when are our guest suppose to be here." I asked " They won't be here until 6. Why?" "I wanted to get a workout in before they got here and I needed to know did I have time to before I clean up." I said. "You have enough time I'm going to go help your dad" she replied. After she left I put in work.