Chapter 8: Phenomenal

Aaron P.O.V.

I walked down the stairs going to tell Lil mama's parents that she would be down in a few. I still can't get over how baby girl looked working out.... just gorgeous. It made me slightly mad when sweetheart said she probably looked disgusting, she couldn't be more wrong. Once I got back into the living room where everyone was I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. They all turned around and waited for me to speak. So I did " Drew will be down in a few she said she just had to take a shower." Now that I know she works out we can hit up the gym together. I can't wait until the gym, watching her little tail run on that treadmill. I thought back to her working out in her room, dang shorty had cake, I really need to stop thinking about that. "Aaron!' my mom called. " Ma'am " I replied " We said OK now take a seat" I looked around I guess I was thinking longer than necessary. Drew's mom had a slight smirk on her face like she new what I was thinking about. I just decided take a seat near the twins. As soon as I sat down the twins jumped in my lap and start talking. " My name is Aubrey" he said dang he can talk pretty well for a 2 year old. " And I'm Reagan." Dang she can too they been teaching these babies good. They are adorable unlike most dudes I look forward to father hood. They sat on my lap for awhile talking non understanding things until their mother called me. " Do you mind going up to check on Drew for me and telling her to come down?" " No ma'am I dont mind at all" I answered. I picked both twins up in both arms and got up and set them where I was just previously sitting. I walked down the little hallways towards the stairs, I stopped to get a good view of them and saw they were old family pictures it was easy to spot Drew with her deep dimples and carmel skin. She was too cute as a baby. I decided to continue on my journey to get Drew. As I got ready to turn the corner she ran into me I could tell she was about to fall so I settle my hands on her waist too keep her steady. " Whow easy there shorty" " Oh my I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention " she almost whispered with her head down and rosey cheeks. I pretended I didnt hear her and said " Speak up baby girl I can't here you" I didnt want her to be shy around me, even though its hecka sexy, I wanted her to be herself. " I said I was sorry I wasn't watching were I was going" she said a little louder and clearer. She still had a deep blush and her chin tucked into her chest but it was a start. " I was just on my way to come get you " she had a confused look on her face. " Your parents asked me to come and get you they are ready too eat." " Oh I guess I was taking to long" she stated. "If it was up to me you could've took all the time in the world princess" her blush deepend. She was utterly adorable. " Well let's get back sweetheart I'm sure they're wondering were we are" "OK I'm sure they're hungry I'm pretty hungry too." We turned from each other and made our way back into the loving room. The twins were where I left them but our parents were making their way into the kitchen. Her mother yelled out " Lil' Mama getcha butt in here, before I call your brother." I wonder why she would call her brother. "Ma I'm right here" " Oh well come on get in here" ha' ma said. She walked a little faster well as fast as she could in the heels she had on. Her height is absolutely adorable she still only reached my chest, it's really cute.  We made our way into the kitchen. Her ma burst out and said " YESSSS BOO YOU DID THAT" while looking at Drew. " You know you never get dresses up for guest when I ask you too, what changed." Drew pouted slightly and blushed a deep red and yelled " MAAAA!" her ma burst out laughing along with everyone else in the room. I was cheesing hecka hard outside and inside, it was nice to know I'm the only guest she dressed up for. Babygirl was something else. Her mom had a slight smirk on her face an said " Girl you know you don't ever dress up" " OK mama" "Come help me with the food and set the table" her mom commanded. She walked into the kitchen and then came out with two bowls, one in each hand. I could tell they were heavy because baby girls muscles wear straining. Me being me stepped forward and gently took one bowl from her hand. "Here let me help you with that" I said. She replied with a soft " No its okay I got it" while reaching for the bowl. I pulled it out of her reach " Uhn uhn, a beautiful lady like you shouldn't carry something so heavy, now come on and show me the way." all while smiling real big. She bent her head slightly and blushed a slight red and whispered OK. She turned and walked into another room which I'm guessing is the dinning room. She scurried to other side of the table and set the bowl down, I followed behind her and proceeded to do the same. " Well if you dont mind I do kind of need help with the meat so I........" She turned around so quickly she ran into me her child like hands landed spread on my wide chest. While my hands landed on her waist too catch her from tumbling over. Her chin was lowered impossibly close to her chest and her cheeks were as red as a cherry. " Oh I'm sorry " she said and snatched her hands down and let them hang by her sides with her head down still. I hate when she does that, so I gently took her chin and raised it up. Her eyes were still pointed downward so I softly whispered "Baby girl look at me" Her eyes slowly trailed up my body until they reached my face but still not meeting my eyes. " In my eyes beautiful" She hesitated but finally met my eyes. I didn't notice it before but she had some deep chocolate eyes I could stare into them all day. I could tell she was getting more nervous, by the way she was shuffling her feet and ringing her hands together. I stared at her for a while, her face still captured between my fingers. Before I could stop myself I bent down and kissed her cheek . Her eyes widened and she gasped and her small hand flew up to the place I kissed. What did I just do. " Ahh dang I'm sorry sweetheart I couldn't help myself, I should have asked you first. I'm really sorry baby girl" I tried to explain my reasonings behind my action. As I was getting ready to apologize some more lil' mama threw her pointer finger up in front of my lips like as a hush gesture. "Stop apologizing" she said and then blushed again and dipped her head slightly and sheepishly whispered "I liked it."