Welcome to my House

The lights glimmered on the road as the rain tapped against my windshield. I wish Kisame would have told me he got picked up before I drove all the way to town. I swiveled back and forth trying to gain control of the wheel. Thunder roared in the sky like a dragon harassing a city. My eyes tiredly rolled over to the radio switching it off and I'm trying my best not to fall asleep.

I slow down at a stop light noticing a yellow figure move near a tree. Curious,  I stop the car, get out of my red range rover to see what it may be. The smoke burns inside of my nostrils stinging my lungs as I gasp for the only little bit of oxygen in the air. A light began to appear against the weary night. I got closer to it as the figures appears more clearly. A small person cheering against a campfire.

I watch confuse as to what the person may be doing.

"Un, it worked!" the body moved in a salutatory motion.

I step closer pushing my glasses up to the rim of my nasal so I could see clearer. The blonde shook his little hips around like a salt shaker.

"Hn."

He stopped looking at me, "un! Who are you? Yeah , watching me like a stalker, creep!"

"Where are your parents?"

"I ranned away, duh!"

"You ranned?"

"Yeah!"

"How old are you?" I say bending down to him.

"13, yeah! What's it to you?!"

Hn, he seems younger. "You're not cold?"

"Yeah!" he says going to his campfire, "but not anymore." He crotches down holding out his small palms to the fire.

I follow him as the fire lightens his face, azure big eyes stared at me looking up then down. "Your Akastuki! Yeah!" he says excitedly staring at my cloak. He then reaches for a cloth, from his pocket, with a cloud on it, "I've heard and I want to join yeah!"

I stare at him. He ran, correction "ranned" away to join a gang of S rank criminals.

"Let me join!"

He's too tiny and has a big mouth.

"I'm joining!"

I look up to the sky, "I'll take you back to the base, tomorrow you can show me what you got and I'll think about talking to the leaders and letting you join."

"Hmph, let's go."

We get in my car and he sits next to me in the front seat turning up the radio, the speakers bust my eardrums.

Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik comes on.

We drove up into my driveway getting out.

He walked amazely fast to the front door.

I put the key in the door as we walk in. His azure eyes gaze around the room.