See in the Real World

AN: Stories Are to Be Written!  Another Naruto fanfic by me!

I've been avoiding Deidara and it's been really easy since Sassori had easily forgiven him. At least that was until Sunday. Kakuzu was having a fuss about something so Sassori needed to go with Hidan to go pick up a late payment from someone Kakuzu deals with. I was alone in my room staring at the white walls, yes because I have nothing better to do, when Deidara enters.

  "I thought you choose loyalty."

  "I did and that's why I'm coming to you. I told Danna if he leaves me tonight, I'll find someone else yeah."

  "He's not leaving you."

  He ignored me sitting on my bed.

  "Your're a mess, you know that Deidara?"

  "Is that why you like me?"

  He says leaning in to kiss me.  "What makes you think that you could have anyone?"

  "Konan is cheating on Pein and you see me not saying anything yeah!"

  "She is?"

  "Oh please, now you know. She's going to think I told you."

  "You did."

  "But she doesn't have to know that yeah."

  I close my eyes and try to gather patience.

  "What do you think?"

  "I think the Akastki just needs to disesmble so we could live our daily lives."

  "That's not fun! Anyways, we don't have to pay rent and we get to steal things and blow stuff up yeah!"

  "These are the only things we live for."

    "Yeah."

  "Anyways Sasuke and Naruto are here and I want to spend time with them."

  "I told Pein you were a sore loser for Sasuke!"

  "I think I had enough of you tonight."