Bob Dylan and Who?

I hear a screeching noise and feel a hard thump on my face. I open my eyes to see Deidara gripping a broom tightly frightened.

  I stand up and snatch the broom out of his hands tossing it to the side.

  "Itachi watch out!" he screams as Aoi runs and plumps herself on the sofa.  "It's a giant rat!"

  I grab Aoi quickly before the kid could lay a finger on her. "It's not a rat, it's a rabbit!"

  He looks at me confused, "it's a giant rat that has rabbies?" he says shocked.

  "No, it's my pet Aoi."

  He closes his lip shut tightly and looks at me with those big eyes.

  "She's an elite Akastki member."

  His face crunches up, "if that dumb giant rat could join the Akastki then I can too!"

  I sigh, "let's have breakfast. We'll go to an office to fix my phone. Then we'll head over to the training area to see what you can do." I say standing up as he watches Aoi trottle next to me in fear.

  "Your going to let that giant rat in the kitchen!"

  "Yes."

  "Your just disgusting man."

  I ignore him telling him to go sit at the table. Which he does. Then I go to my pill cabnit and get my pomegranate juice pouring the powdered inside taking my pills with my medicine.  

  "What is that?"

  I ignore him once again throwing the gallon of pomegranate juice in the fridge and trading it with eggs and flour. 

  "Prom- pom - e- grant," Deidara says looking at the bottle as I close the fridge.

  "How do you like your eggs?"

  He thought for a second, "over easy. I don't want bread, too many carbs for the morning."

  "Pancakes?" I say tossing the bread for the Jemimia brand of pancakes.

  "I guess so, but make me two tiny ones."

  I nod turning on the oven. "Did you already take your shower and change your clothes for today?"

  "I don't have anything un."

  I sigh, "I'll take you shopping a little later on today."

  "Yeah un."

  When the food was finished, I gave Deidara his plate and turned on music on the small flat TV screen I have in the kitchen.

  "Who's FOB? Who's Bob Dylan?"

  "Fall Out Boy is a band and Bob Dylan was an old, perhaps I should say country singer, who sang about-"

  "I'm bored, stop talking un."

  I sigh knowing that this was going to be a long day.

  I lean back throwing Aoi the strawberries and oranges off my pancakes taking a sip of orange juice.

  "Eww, don't feed that thing in here yeah!"

  I ignore Deidara tossing the bunny a blueberry off my pancake.

  He rolled his eyes finished with his food.

  I finished my scrambled eggs and pancakes throwing my fruit to Aoi. She quickly licked my fingers before grabbing the fruit in my hands.

  "Disgusting."

  "I'll be ready. I have an extra toothbrush and toothpaste in your room. Both are closed.  You can use that. Take a shower and put on the Akastki robe and throw your clothes you have on in the wash," I tell him pointing down the hall.

  "Aight, aight."

  After getting ready, we made our way to the village hidden in the mist.  I left my robe in the car as we entered. The thick black hoodie covered my face. The transaction was quick and I paid the man.

  Then we walked down the road into a clothing store. 

  "These clothes are so the hidden mist style."

  "Deidara un just pick something."

  He pouted and grabbed some black jeans and blue top. A blue kimono and some other things. Right now he wore the black jeans which looked like baggy skinny jeans on him and the blue top."

  Walking back down to the car, we seem some thugs trying to breaking into it. 

  "Excuse me but this is my car."

  Deidara smiled widely, a wicked smile, like he was ready to fight. I quickly giving him the clothe bags we just brought telling him to hold it. 

  "Un!"

  "Give us the keys and we'll be on our way."

I grab my hood taking it off exposing myself to them.

  "It's the- the Uchiha!" one's stutters and they begin to scatter.

  "Un!" Deidara says jumping in front of me but I grab his hand.

  "Get in the car."

  "That was my chance yeah!"

  I sigh feeling something wet in my palms. I look down and grab Deidara by the wrist. "If you don't get that thing away from me," I say referring to the tongue attached to his palm.

  "Hmph."

  We climb into the car, Deidara in the passenger seat. He tosses the bags in the back turning on the music. The keys are in the engine, I just can't start the car.  I lean forward lying my head on the wheel. Migraines.

  "Itachi un?"

  I rise back to reality knowing that I only have a few moments to get out of here before the group comes back rushing with other thugs or the police.

  "One look and they run away. I'm going to be like that one day yeah."

  I start the car and scurry to the training fields. 

  Deidara hops out the car chewing dough in his right palm.  He releases and there, an explosion.  

  I hadn't paid much attention because the noise made my ears rang and the headaches worse. 

  "Your good."

  He smiled with pure joy in his eyes. "Just watch to see what I could have done back there yeah!"