I'm So Hip, I'm So Cool

Deidara stood amaze with his jar ajar. "You live here yeah?"

  "Actually I don't. I just took you to some random person's house."

  "Shut up," he looks around and scurries to the sofa jumping up and down.

  "Do you want something to eat?"

  "Yeah, I want the classic American with fries. Oh and a bit of wine while you'll at it."

  I walk over to him looking at the dirt that was on his shoes smeared all over my sofa.

  "It's okay, you can get your maid to clean it up yeah."

  "I don't have a maid."

  "Oh, then you can clean it up later yeah," he says sitting down breathing heavily.

  I ignore him filling up a glass a milk and preparing and serving him a hamburger with curly fries.

  "This isn't wine yeah."

  "I'm not your serv-" I started to cough loudly into my palm. "Excuse me," I say leaving the room.

  "Hurry, I'm waiting!"

  I ignore him going over to my counter popping a pill in my mouth. I swallow it hard drinking the thick pomegranate juice I drink with my medicine. Then I grab a napkin and wipe my mouth.

  "Hello!"

  I sigh entering my living room.

  "I'll show you your room." 

  "Un."

  I began to think that this kid had a real speech impediment problem and I should send him to the doctor but I ignore it taking him to the next largest room in the house. He walks in looking around. "Where's my Akastki robe?"

  I take the one I have on off. "How do you even know about the Akastki?"

  "Everyone who's hip and cool knows yeah."

  "Why do you want to join?" 

  "The same reason you joined probably."

  "I doubt it."

  The kid swung himself on the bed, "the name's Deidara un."

  "Deidara un, I'm Itachi."

  "No my name's Deidara un! Hey, I heard about you. You're the guy from the leaf that wiped out the entire-"

  "Uchiha clan," we say at the same time.

  "I know who I am, you don't have to tell me."

  "Say, if your so murderous as they claim to be. How come you didn't kill me?"

  "I'm tired, I got a long day tomorrow. There's a shower in there," I point to the bathroom. "You can do whatever you want but please do not break anything."

  "Yeah yeah un."

  "Goodnight Deidara... un."

  Before he could begin to scream,  I quickly closed the door.

  Why does this kid remind so much of Sasuke?

  "I remind you of who?"  Deidara says opening the door.

  Without turning around I grab the door closing it shut, "those were my thoughts you weren't supposed to hear."

  "Then quit thinking out loud," he says on the other side of the door.

  I rush down the hall and head to the third floor of my mansion. I didn't bother closing the door or turning on the lights. I just quickly removed my clothing and started the bathtub. A light came on from my phone. It's Kisame. They went out for drinks but I didn't go with them. He's just checking on me. I ignore the text setting it on the stall of the bathtub. I didn't want to ignore Kisame, I just didn't know how to reply to him. He knows I take long to reply though, he won't be expecting me to message so quickly. 

  I grab some bubble bath bombs and dump the bottle in the tub before getting into the warm water. I sigh deeply reaching around the side for my lighter. I find it picking it up lighting the candles around the tub. I lean back on a pillow, I keep near the bath, and start to dooze off.

"Big brother!"

  Small arms wrapped arpund my legs as a little boy gazed up grinning at me.

  "Sasuke, I told you not to pull out Izumi's flowers.

"Un. Un. Un!UNunun."

  I open my eyes annoyed at the sound. This kid is getting to my head. My eyes creep wearily around the bathroom until I see Deidara sitting on the floor texting on my phone.

  "Who's this? Cute."

  "Deidara."

  "Un!" he screams swinging throwing  my phone dropping it in the tub. "Un! Don't scare me like that!"

  I grab my phone and press a button to see if it works. It doesn't. Now I have to get it fixed at the shop tomorrow.

  "Deidara un, can you please leave the room," I say looking around to see the bubbles have already dissolved and the water to be cold.

  "My name's not Deidara un!" Deidara says leaning over looking in the tub. "It is pretty big," he says to himself. Then looks in the mirror and frowns.

  "Get out like now."

  "I will but I want this room. It's bigger than mine. The bathtub's bigger than mine."

  "Deidara un, I'm naked and sitting in the bathtub. Could you please leave?"

  "I'm not Deidara un!"

  "Deidara can you please leave?"

  "Okay," he says walking out the door.

  I sigh getting up and grabbing my towel.

  "One more thing can I see your- oh- I'll come back later," he says closing the door.

  Great now with this kid around. I can't get any privacy and what's he doing up at 3 in the morning anyways. I put on some gray basketball shorts and walk ready to fall in bed but stare to see the kid sound asleep in it. 

  I sigh taking My Pillow to a different room and sleeping on the sofa. I'm not sure if the Akastki want to get into a babysitting business but it doesn't matter what they think.  All that matters is...

  I hear something break and see Aoi, my pink albino rabbit coming towards me. It's okay when she break things.