One Day Of Snow

One cold winter day i was walking to my house. I always lived in the same small town, its a beautiful town. Its a happy place. Its always sunny there is so much laughter, joy so noisy that it feels like you are never alone but that day felt, different, strange. I had a bad feeling, something was not right.

I walked home as fast as I could. When i got home I knew something was wrong. It was quiet and the smell of freshly baked cookies was not present. My mom always had fresh cookies when ever i got home from school but not today. The whole house felt wrong. When i walked in the leaving room i saw something that marked my life for ever. I never felt so hollow, numb. If I felt anything at all on the moment it was that i wanted to die. My whole life crash around me i was lost. With no way of finding myself anytime soon. I had lost myself once but only for a short time. This time, it was not going to be like that. I was sure that i was never going to find myself again.

My mother and father were on the floor, bloody. I ran to their bodies i had hope they where not dead but they were. I stood there not moving, not knowing what to do. That moment in my life is what brought me where i am today. I became obsessed with finding who killed my parents. I study i worked hard to get where i am today. I will find who killed them and when I do. There will be no mercy.

I

Hope someone likes it if you do let me know if i should write more please thank you.