The Day

Its the say of the date and I'm so nervous , I really hope this is worth it .If this is not worth it i swear I'm going to kill that guy, he is so cocky and thinks he can get away with anything well he is wrong.
I dress up i put a black a red dress that accentuates my hourglass figure, my hair is down high heels and a bit of make up. Just when I'm finish i hear the doorbell ring. I check myself in the mirror and do a check list in my head to see if i have everything i need. When I'm sure i do i walk downstairs and open the door.
What i say has to be my imagination this can't be the same hot guy that i saw at the wear house. This a is very, very hot man that looks like a millionaire with that suit. Completely clean up and ready to take on the world. He reminds me of James Bond, but fifty time hotter than him.

"Hey,  you ready to go? " he asked and looked at me and smiled. "Yes ,  I'm ready.  Oh and I hope this helps me because I swear if it doesn't you are going to be in so much trouble. " I  responded in a very sweet voice. While walking past him. I'm so nervous I really hope this is worth it.

Micha's POV
Seriously I can't believe I'm doing this. This is so out of my character but, this girl is driving me crazy. I haven't been able to take her out of my mind. I have a big secret but I don't think I could ever tell anybody.
I asked her on a date thinking that it will be easier for me to tell her what's happening. Now... I'm second-guessing myself. I can't help myself she's beautiful and she has this certain Vibe around her that just pulls you and makes you want to get closer. I just hope this works. I've been waiting on my car for almost 10 minutes not knowing how to go to the door and just take her out. I know she comes from my world but she doesn't know that. She doesn't know then I'm investigating everything too.  Maybe not the same reason but the same person nevertheless. I hope this goes somewhere. I go and ask her if she's ready. She said she is and walks past me threatening me in a very sweet voice that just amuses me.
She looks hot but I don't think she would appreciate me saying that to her. You know her thinking that I'm a bad guy and all.

"Okay so tell me the reason to be stalking me and getting my phone number just to get a date. " Demetrix said sarcastically. "Well you really did and impression on me so I decided to take the chance" I responded.  We don't say anything else till we are at the restaurant and we are sitting on out table. 

" Tell me why are you asking me on a date? "
"Because I find you very attractive and interesting.  Also I think you need my help more than I need yours. "
"Well I think you shouldn't have asked Micha since you don't know me.  I'm an agent and you are certainly not in a good path. " she said angrily. 

"Well sweetheart I'm known to be a man that takes risks,  and I wanted to take that with you. When is it that a very astonishing agent crosses path with me. Never that's when so here I am with the most beautiful girl in the whole town.  Having her give me and ear full it's a dream of mine." I say very seriously. She blushes and tries to say something but just can't get it out. If this is the reacting I get I can't wait for the rest.

Demetrix POV
I'm blushing so hard I can't even believe you would say something like that. The nerve and this guy is just out of this fucking world. He's so cocky but dammit I can't help react to him. He has a reason to be cocky but then I should not be letting him affect me this much. I can't even get my words out of my mouth it when he says that.
He could he keeps flirting with me the whole night. Saying stuff like oh you're so beautiful your eyes are so dreamy and those things make me blush so hard but I don't know what to say because I can't get the words out of my mouth. Feels like my face is on fire every single time that he calls me beautiful or touches my hand. Which he has been doing for the whole freaking night. I take my hand away and he just touches it again when I'm not paying attention. We go through all the conversations and it's not uncomfortable it's just weird, to feel so comfortable with somebody that you know it's not in a good path. Someone you should be busting instead of just talking to him and going on a date.
We jumped on and on from topic to topic just talking of stuff and life. But then I ask him
"what do you do for a living?"
He answered" I'm one of the top agents of the FBI that's why I'm in the place that you saw me the other day I'm undercover and I need your help."