Me and Myself

It's been almost nine years since my family was murdered. I have been getting ready, just training to get the assholes who killed my parents. I have a big new lead. I knew studying laws and becoming the best FBI agent they ever had. My name is Demetrix, I am 25 years old.
I was just a child when my parents die. Right now I am looking at the big brown warehouse. I really don't wanna go in there but sadly I have to. Why? You might be asking well that is where my lead is and there won't be a motherfucker who will have the balls to tell me I should not follow this lead.

I walk towards the warehouse. Since I was little I could feel the aura of my surroundings, I can assure you this one was not giving me a good vibe. As a got closer to the doors I could see that the warehouse was more modern than what it looked like from far away.
As I get closer it gets easier to hear the voice of the people inside. I can't make what they are saying but I know that there are at least five people in there. I walk to the door and I knock several times before the most gorgeous man opens the door. He is at least six feet four, big green eyes with thick black lashes, perfect white straight teeth, full lips that I don't know how they look manly but they do. Muscular body and he looks solid like a brick wall in his black T-shirt and blue jeans. I snap out of my contemplating moment, strech my hand to shake his and say " Hey my name is Demetrix Daniels. I am looking for a man Chance. Do you know who he is?".
The hunky dude looks at me while he shakes my hand and says " Hey, my name is Micha. Yes, I know who he is. Why you asking for him?"
"I'm sorry to come here unannounced but this is very important. He has information that I need. Is there anyway I could contact him?"
He looks at me up and down. Letting me know he noticed my curves, but I don't pay attention after a minute he says " I am trying to contact him myself, maybe you could give me your number and if any of us finds him well we can meet up?"
"Ah no thank you, I would like to just talk to him... Alone. Could you please let him know that agent Daniels came to see him. Let him know he is not in trouble but that I need to talk to him."
"Sure thing sugar, if I find him I will. I'll see you later,. He bit his lip and said " Oh I will see you, beauty like yours is very hard to come across."
I turn around and walk back quickly to my car. When I turn back to see the warehouse he is still watching me. All I can think about it how weird our conversation was, and how beautiful his eyes were. But most of all who is that man that is looking for the same person as me?

Hey guys sorry for the misspelled. I am fixing as much as I possibly can. Thank you guys.