Chapter 5

It's 2 in the morning and i'm sitting in my room in my pajama's which consists of shorts and a tank top, as I am looking around my room I notice I have no color the room like like a hospital room. I wish this room was just like the one at my house, It was bright with neon colors and I had my bed in the middle and on the right corner was my laptop, and on the left was my mini fridge that I had all my late night snacks in when I get hungry in the middle of the night. I wonder if any of the boys are up??

My conversation in my head with Carter

"I'm up." Carter said in my head

"Can I come and hang out with you in your room and just talk please."

"Sure your always welcomed in my room."

"Okay I am on my way. Wait what room is yours.?"

"It's right next to you and your also next to Carson."

"So are you going to tell me what room is yours or am I going to have to choose?'

"No I am not going to tell you, you will have to find it yourself."

"Ugh okay I will be there in a minute I hope."

"Okay."

As I am getting out of mybed I try to figure out what room was Carters, and what one is Carsons. I just hope I don't walk into Carson's room by accident. I am standing outside the door Carter told me to go to, please be the right room, I didn't bother knocking since Carter already knew that I was coming so I wouls have guess that I wass on my way so he wouldn't be doing anything stupid well atleast I hope.

When I opened the door I saw Carson wide awake stairing at his door for some reason..."

"Oh sorry I have the wrong room."

"Lily please don't go."

"You know you where just threatining me not even a couple of hours ago."

"Yeah I know that is why I have to tell you something."

"Okay but make it quick because Carter wants to talk to me also."

"Oh well then you should probably go and hang out with him then."

"Well hang on."

"Hey Carter you sent me to the wrong room annd Carson wants to talk to me do I stay and tyalk to him or do I come and hang out with you?" I said in my head to Carson.

"Stay and talk to him Okay."

"Carter said that it would be fine."

"Oh okay well the only reason why I told you to stay instead of leaving is because I wanted to tell you tha-"

"What is it Carson you can tell me."

"Lily I never hated you I just had to stay away from you because I really like you and I still do.'

"You Carson like me?"

"Yes Lilyana I liek you alot."

"I don't know what to say-"

With that Carson slammed his lips into mine. For some reason it felt so right. but wrong at the same time