Chapter 9

*****I am going to have such a great time writing these next few chapters I really hope you guys like them :) *******

Ever since I painted my bedroom black and put my red floor tiles in and added all the furniture in the places I wanted them in I have yet to get any of the boys out of my room. These boys are driving me crazy but at least I don't have to worry and joey being in my room since he's already in bed, you know since its midnight and everything.

"Hey guys, do you want to go swimming with me." I asked all the boys but all I got was 'nahs' and 'I'm to tired I'm going to bed' even Carson said no which that is surprising i mean its Carson he always tries spending every minute he can with me. The only person that said 'sure why not' was Carter and actually really happy Carter said yes because I really like him but more then a best friend thing thou. I hope he feels the same way. 

"Okay well I am going to head down to the pool since I have been wearing my bath suit all day." I said looking at Carter. "Um Lilyana you do know that I am a vampire and it will only take me two seconds to go to my room and put on my swim trunks." Carter said with a little giggle. "Oh right I completely forgot, well hurry up and go get ready or I'm leaving without you." "Um you do know I will get there before you even step foot out of this house, right?"

"Do you want to bet on it pretty boy" I said to carter with a smirk on my face. "Your so on Blondie!" then in a blink of a eye Carter was out of my room. I started walking down the stairs to go to the pool and then all of a sudden I am lifted over somebodies shoulder, and I go to see who throu me over their shoulder, and it was Carter, I smirk at this I know exactly what he was doing he was either one. going to throw me in, or two he was just being nice and taking me to the pool. Should I tell him how I feel about him when we get to the pool or no, I thought to myself. "Were here." Carter whispered to me.

"Carter why are you whispering." I asked him nicely,  "I didn't want to scream in your ear that we were at the pool. So what did you want to tell me?" Carter asked with a semi serious face, "Um Carter I have to tell you something." "Okay ? I kinda figured that out haha, but go on what do you have to tell me?" "Um well I like you more then just a friend." I said to him shyly looking at the ground right away, I hope he thinks of me the same way if not I think I will have a heart attack for telling him then.

"I'm so glad you said that I wasn't sure if you felt the same way well I mean I can read your mind but nothing really came up about me so I always thought you like somebody else in the house maybe even Carson, But I like you way more then a friend so I would like to ask you a question." "Okay what is the question?" I said with a little giggle, I don't even know why I am giggling. 'Lilyana would you like to be my girlfriend?" I was shocked by this I really didn't think he felt the same way about me I was so happy he asked me. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Carter."

"Babe you do know that I am hearing everything you say." "oh well." I told Carter while smiling and giving him a quick kiss."You know Carson isn't going to be happy that I'm dating you right?" "Well he's not dating me now is he? All Carson is, is a player that only thinks about popularity and sex that's it so, I really don't care I have somebody that I truly like." "Awwww you really like me don't you?" I bet if he could he would be blushing right now, you know since he's a vampire and everything."Yes Carter I like you A LOT!" I said giggling. Wow I just noticed how I giggle a lot I must drive people crazy when I do it to I should probably stop that. "I think you giggles aren't annoying they are very cute."

"Thanks and I think your smile is cute also." I said with a little laugh "I am so glad you asked me to be your girlfriend you don't know how happy I am."

Sorry for the late update but there are alot of things on my mind but Happy New Years Everybody 2014