Chapter 8

Authors not there will be pictures of the outfit and everything in the comments so check them out I hope you like this chapter.

Thursday morning

"Lilyana are you ready to go to the store." Carter said knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yeah give me a minute I just have to get ready."

" Okay well  I will be down in the living room."

When Carter started heading downstairs I got out of bed and went to my closet to get a pari of white short shorts and a batman tanktop anmd went to the bathrrom to get ready when I was done getting ready I put my hair in a messy bun, and started heading downstairs. When I got downstairs there was a note on the lounge room door when I got up to the door the note said

Lilyana,

     You took to long, already in the car make sure you lock up the house

                         ~Carter

Ugh I hate it when people do this I only take 3 minutes and people think I take 30 minutes 

"Hey why couldn't you wait it only took me 2 minutes."

"Sorry had to start the car."

"Oh okay."

*At Mall*

"Lilyana I am going to the furniture store next to this one I already programmed my number into your phone so text me if you leave this store okay."

"Yeah."

"Oh and her is one-hundred dollars if you need anymore text me and I will give you more."

"You don't have to do this Carter."

"I know its the least I can do is give you money my brothers did kidnap you after all."

"Thanks so much."

"Your welcome buy whatever you need to your bedroom."

"Okay I will text you if I leave this store."

"Hey Lilyana?"

"Yeah Carter?"

"What stores were you going to go to?"

"Well I have to go to Forever 21, Payless, and PBTeen."

"Okay well i'll see you in a couple hours, happy shopping." He said with a huge grin on his face.

God what does he plan on doing I have to be ready for it I can't have him put a prank on me with the stuff I'm going to buy. OH SH!T!! I completely forgot about the prank war me and the boys are going to do. I am so stupid!!! God I hope Carter did not  tell anybody to mess with my stuff while I am gone. When I was at Forever 21 there was a sale going on and it was a 20% off any clothing you got.  Wow so far this day is going great. So when I went to the clothing area in Forever 21, I got a Nirvana Shirt, a pair of black hem short shorts and blue hem short shorts  two pairs of pants one was a whitish blue and the other was dark blue with holes at the thigh all the way to the bottom of the jeans. Then I got a rolling stones crop top, a WTF!  crop top and a superman crop top and a Hell bunny Gothic skirt, I got a pair of wedge sneakers that are black, a pair of pink sandals, also a pair of supra shoes, and a slide on pair of vans, and a silver pair of high heals. I texted Carter and told him I'm going to the furniture store.

*Text messages with Carter*

"Hey Carter I'm going to the furniture shop"

"Okay i'm still at the furniture shop."