Chapter 7

When all the boys introduced themselves it was really hard to remember there names but I will have to work on who is who and where they sleep. They even took me on a tour of the house they have 9 rooms plus 3 guest room since i'm using the other guest room. The house is three stories there is 6 rooms and 2 bathrooms on the very top floor, the second floor has 6 rooms and the 3 guest rooms, also and the bottom floor is just the living room, lounge area, kitchen and bathrooms and closets oh and also a game room. Outside they have a huge fountain in the drive way and a tennis court,on the left side of the house. in the back yard they have a humongous swimming pool that is built into the ground and next to the swimming pool they have a trampoline. 

They also have a volleyball court on the right side of the house and they have a forest for running in that has a track strip in it. Also the farther you go into the forest they have a waterfall that you can jump off of. They even have a tree house that looks like a real house but it isn't really that big thou its like a medium but big enough to fit about one-hundred people in it. This place is like my dream house that finally came true, I just hope nothing goes wrong.
Oh and did you know the guys had two twin brothers, well guess what yeah they do.. Their names are Jacob and Josh. The only reason why I didn't see them when I first got here was because they were at a friends house.                                                                                                                                                                

"Lily were going to the pool do you wan to come?" I heard Carson scream by the house.

"Sure but I don't have a swimsuit."

"We already got you one when you were sleeping."

"Well then sure I'll be in, in a minute."

"Okay but hurry before the guys get in."

"Okay."

When I got inside I seen all the boys coming out of there rooms with there swim trunks on and squirt guns. God they better not get me wet. Once I reached the top of the stairs my door was half open half closed hmm who could be in my room, oh well they better be out before I get in my room and change. Once I got all the way inside my bed room I looks at the swimsuits that Carson said the boys got for me there was 5 swimsuits one is all white and has dangling strings for the top part, another was hot pink, and there was a green neon swimsuit like the white one and it also had strings hanging from the top of it. Another was bright orange, and the last one was tye dye and it was criss crossed around the top and with no straps.

It was really hard to choose because I had to find the one that would match the tan I already have so I went with the tye dye one. Once I was finished changing i went to my closet to put my dirty cloths in the hamper and I noticed there was feet in my closet I moved some of the cloths I had and seen that Hunter was in my closet recording and then I noticed where it was pointing.

"What the hell are you fucking doing in my closet Hunter." I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"Well-."

"GET OUT."

"Fine."

God did I hate boys. Especially Hunter. Once I got outside I noticed all the guys were already in the pool so I didn't go in I just sat on the lawn chairs and tanned until one of the boys flipped the lawn chair and I slid into the water.

"you guys know I was going to go in the water but not anymore." I said to the boys while getting out of the pool.

"Lily please stay." I heard Joey say to me

"Fine I will stay only because you asked me and you didn't do anything."

"YAY."

"Lily do you like living with us?" Joey asked me.

"Of course I do you guys are really fun."

"Do you like playing pranks and hide and seek."

"I love doing pranks on people but my sister hates it."

"All my brothers love playing pranks also."

"Hey guys guess what we should do."

"What." All the boys said at once.

"We should all have a prank war this whole week."

"Yeah." Joey shouted 

"Okay so its every man for themselves."

"When does it start?" Carter asked me 

"It starts at 3 and its 12  so you have on;y a few hours and then first one that surrenders has to be that persons slave for a month and do whatever that person says."

"Okay its on." All the boys said at once 

"Okay well I am going to go to the bathroom I will bring drinks out also okay."

"Okay do you want any help?" Carson said to me.

"Um sure."

"Okay I'll be right back guys."

"Why did you want to help me with the drinks?" I asked Carson as we walked into the house and as I locked the door behind us.

"I know you to well and you wern't coming back outside you were going to start the pranks wern't you."

"Haha yep do you want to help me?"

"I don't know."

"Why not, oh I also made up my mind about the other night.

"Okay what did you choose?"

" Can you give me until Friday its only Wednesday do you think you can wait until then."

"Yes I can wait."

"Okay well lets start the pranks shall we."

"Okay."

"Who do you want to prank first."

Carson said to me as were walking around the house locking the doors and all the windows.

"Well since I had hunter in my room spying on me with a camera in my closet lets get him first."

"HUNTER DID WHAT.

"When I was changing into my swimsuit he had a recorder facing my bed recording me and he was in my closet."

"I'm going to KILL HIM." with that Carson slammed his fists on the kitchen table and it broke.

*Convo in my head with Carter.

"Carter."

"Whats up sweet cheeks."

"Um Carson's pissed and he slammed his hands on the table, your going to have to take me to the store so I can buy a new one for you guys also I need to go to the store anyways for my room decoration also for paint and cloths so do you mind taking me tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure.'

"Thanks.'

Carson still looked pissed so I had him go sit down and watch football but he didn't do anything he still looked extremely pissed off. I just hope he doesn't try to kill Hunter when him and the guys come inside.