Chapter 2

*Kay's POV*

When we got back from Florida, Julian continued giving me the look. I knew he would want to continue the conversation that we ended before leaving Massachusetts. He knew that I was still grieving over Sabrina's death though it has been many years. But it was just had to think that she is still gone.

Especially when sometimes at night instead of dreams, I have memories replaying and most memories aren't the greatest. If anything the memories are actually nightmares and I can't sleep most nights. Andy will sometimes come into the bedroom when it's just me and him at home when Rob is out with his brothers or whoever. And he will literally just hold me and be the sweetest little boy ever.

Andy will actually be starting school pretty soon though and I just can't believe my first little boy is already beginning kindergarten. Next year will be little Daniel then afterwards would be Luke's considering where his birthday fell but Bree and I have noticed that since he is the same age as Daniel then when he gets a little bit older we can push the schools to get Luke into the same grade as Daniel.

But currently I was home alone with Daniel and Andy considering their fathers decided on going out with some friends, basically meaning they are going out to eat then heading back to Jules' house for a while. The two boys are in Daniel's room right now just tossing the football back and forth between each other while I am laying in bed working on some details for the next album over Skype with Lou.

"So how has everything been?"

"Pretty good. Andy will be going to school pretty soon, so once that starts I'll be having Daniel and sometimes Luke over in the mornings since their dads will all be at practice and Bree has begun volunteering at this new place that is looking towards hiring her soon. What about you and all that's good on?"

"Ehh, it's a bit stressful if I'm quite honest. You know the boys and I are getting ready for the tour and all. So it has been a bit hectic."

"But just look on the bright side. You guys are going on the road again after all these years of a break."

"Yeah that's true. How are you holding up though? I know you're still grieving and all."

"I mean yeah. But I can't help it. Someday I will be able to cope with it but just not yet."

"Well you know I a-"

"Mommy who are you talking to you?" A voice asked causing the young mother to look over at the door way to see her two boys standing there.

Before she had a chance to answer though Louis, already spoke by asking, "which one of my two little football players is over?"

"Uncle Lou!" The two young boys shouted before running over their mother's bed and climbing up to see the blue-eyed man they consider their uncles.

"Daniel! Andrew! How are you two boys?"

"Good," Andy smiled as him and his brother leaned against Kay.

"Have you two been behaving and treating mommy well?"

"Always do. She's the best and needs smiles always," Daniel said causing Louis to awe at his adorableness.

"See. Told you my two boys got my back and are keeping me on track."

"Especially me! I cuddle mommy when she is sad."

"Sad? Mommy who do you get sad?" Daniel asked now confused as Lou gives me the look and Andy just sits there, only cause he doesn't realize what he has just done.

"Mommy just misses you a lot when you are with daddy is all. Mommy wishes all of us could just be together in one place."

"But I am right down the street mommy."