Chapter 8

"But she can't be!" Kay quickly said while moving out to the balcony with me following behind her. "I remember seeing Sabrina a couple months before she died. She looked nowhere near pregnant. And I mean during that time I was pregnant with Daniel. So how could Lottie be the same age as Andy if they weren't born in the same year?"

"Hey slow down there. Never said she was pregnant before she passed but she was pregnant the same time you were. Actually when you reached three months a couple weeks later she found out she was a month pregnant. Andy and Charlotte are only a couple months apart."

"That can't be true though. She visited me so much. I would've noticed a bump."

"Are you sure?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" Kay said getting slightly offensive as I rubbed her shoulders and whispered for her to relax.

"I'm just saying that during this time you were really focus on Rob and all that happened. Him cheating on you, connecting back with your dad, getting back with Rob, meeting your half brother. A lot went on and Bri didn't want you to worry about another thing. She just hid herself really well..."

"So Charlotte...Lottie is Sabrina's daughter?"

"Yes. This is the surprise she told you about in the letter she wrote you before she died. And currently I'm her legal guardian with Ryan until we can find the perfect family for her."

"Perfect family? No. You two have to keep raising her."

"It's hard to with us wanting to go to college and such. We need to find her a home where she can be a kid and not worry so much."

"You mean us?" I asked him as Kay still looked slightly confused.

"Yeah."

"Ry, ho-"

"Kay listen. We both know Bri would want you and Rob to be the one raising Lottie. You already have a son with Rob then you two are co-parenting with Julian. Bri knows the safest home for her little girl is with her best friend. Why do you think Lottie got the role so easily to be your daughter? Because I got her the role to show to you that you'd be an amazing mother to that little girl. That movie is a script Ry wrote a while ago for this moment."

"Does she know?"

"No. I plan to tell her when I next see you and hopefully you both can be there so she knows everything's okay."

"Of course. She already knows she's like family to us. And Andy is already super protective over her."

"Well I just hope Andy wouldn't mind having a little sister." Lex said in response to my statement.

"He's always wanted a brother and sister. And well he got Daniel so I'm sure he'd be thrilled with Lottie becoming his sister."

"Let's hope. But hey, I gotta go. I'll call you later Kay."

"Alright sounds good. I need to clear my mind and allow this all to settle."

"At least you have time. Bri just threw this on Ry and I," Lex said with a sad chuckle. "But I'll call later on. Let Andy know I love him and Rob you better be taking good care of this girl."

"Always am. You know her and Andy are my top priorities."

"Yeah well I always gotta check. Ry and I ask mainly for the sake of Bri because you don't want her ghost haunting you. That's a promise. But I'll call you guys later. Stay safe and Kay?"

"Yeah Lex?"

"She really wanted to tell you. I promise."

"I know. She just didn't want to stress me out more. Always a selfless person."