Chapter 6

When we got back to the hotel, Daddy carried Lottie inside while I held Mommy's hand and walked with her. Daddy and Lottie were ahead of us and so went into an elevator before us. I think Daddy was tired though, and even with Lottie being lighter than what he can usually lift I can tell he just wants a little break. So, Mommy and I waited for another elevator to come down.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah, bud?"

"Are you only with daddy for his money?"

"What? Of course not. You know I love him very much."

"But do you only love him for his money?"

"Andy, no. Why?"

"Then why were you with uncle Jules before? How did Danny happen?"

"Andy, where are all these questions coming from?"

"Nowhere," I said quietly as Mommy sat there still stunned. It was hard telling what was going through her mind but I remained quiet.

I think she was about to say something until the elevator's doors opened. She let me walked in first, before walking in behind me and allowing me to press the floor number. The elevator ride and the walk to the room was quiet between Mommy and I. I think I may have upset her but I was hoping not.

When we walked into the room, I saw Lottie was still asleep. I tugged on Mommy's skirt slightly before looking up at her. "I think I'm going to lay with Lottie on the couch tonight. We can have ice-cream tomorrow."

"You sure?"

I nodded before she said, "Okay. If that's what you want. Why don't you go get into your pjs while I change Lottie into something more comfortable for her to wear."

"Okay," I said before running into the bedroom to find Daddy almost asleep already. "Daddy, where's my pjs?"

"Already set them out in the bathroom for you."

Nodding again, I went into the main bathroom and spotted my clothes. Quickly I took my clothes off except for my undies before pulling on my Bills pjs. Uncle Glenn gave them to me as a gift because he thinks it's only fair. Daddy and Mommy didn't mind because they knew it was all through good heart with Uncle Glenn. But once I was done, I went back into the room where Daddy was at and gave him a big hug.

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight Andy. Sleep well, okay?"

"I will. I'm going to lay with Lottie to make sure she's okay. Mommy can take my spot in here." I smiled as he lightly chuckled.

"That sounds like a great idea." He said before kissing the top of my head then ruffling my hair. "Go say goodnight to Mommy. I'll see you in the morning roadrunner."

I gave him another hug before leaving the room. When I went back into the living room, I saw Mommy saying something to Lottie. Lottie seemed half-asleep already though so I don't think she was getting much of what Mommy was saying.

"Mommy, can I come in?" I asked grabbing her attraction.

"Yeah. I was just letting Lottie know you'll be out here with her. And if you two want to, you can have the TV on while falling asleep so it isn't completely dark out here." She said before standing up as I walked over to the couch and laid on the other side.

Mommy grabbed a blanket before laying it over the two of us. Lottie was holding some sort of animal close to her. I couldn't see very clear in the dark what it was. I could tell it holds a lot of meaning to her.

"Goodnight Andy," Mommy said while hugging me tight. "I love you so much."

"Night Mommy. I love you too," I smiled while hugging her back.

"Get a good night's rest."

"I will. You sleep well, Mommy."

"I'll certainly do my best." She smiled before kissing my cheek then walking into the bedroom.

I looked over to Lottie and saw her eyes focused on the TV. Turning on my left side, I held my monkey close to me and yawned quietly while watching TV. Soon enough I fell asleep, though not sure when. I know it was in between looking at the TV and Lottie.

~Rob~
Today has been such a long day and I was ready to fall asleep. Especially with Kay here for the night considering how much I missed having her in my arms at night.

After, Andy left the room I could faintly hear his conservation with Kay. A few moments after they exchanged their goodnights, I heard footsteps approaching the room and knew it was my soon-to-be wife.

I knew she spotted my t-shirt that I left out for her. I could quickly hear her taking off her skirt and shirt before putting my t-shirt on. I felt the bed shift slightly from her sitting on the side of it as she took off her shoes, accessories and anything else she needed to do. I felt the bed shift more before feeling her cuddle up next to me. I wrapped my arms around her body while turning on my side and kissing the top of her head.

"I missed holding you," I mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

"I missed you too. It gets lonely not having you two with me. But we also need to have a talk."

"Kay, I swear I haven't been with any girls."

"It's not even about that. I trust you haven't been with anyone recently. Don't worry."

"Oh...then what is the talk about?"

"Did you and Andy have a talk earlier?"

"I mean we had a few talks. Why?"

"While we were waiting for the elevator he asked me if I was only with you cause of your money."

"And what did you tell him?" I asked now confused.

"Well I told him that I love you."

"There. Problem solved then."

"Rob, problem isn't solve at all. He asked if I loved you for your money which I said no also too. But then he asked me why I was with Julian. Rob, you promised me we wouldn't talk to him about that until he was older and we both could talk to him."

"Well in the car he was asking me why him and Danny have different dads. What was I suppose to tell him?"

"How about 'thats a talk for later on'? Or 'we should wait for mommy to have this talk'? Anything! He now thinks I am only here with you for your money babe."

"Listen, I'll have a talk with him in the morning. Can we please just cuddle and sleep right now? I truly have missed you and just want you in my arms right now." I practically begged her as I heard her sigh.

Though nonetheless she laid down close to me before cuddling up to me. I rubbed her arm as I felt her breathing slowly becoming steady. Sad part is I couldn't fall asleep for a while.

My mind was so focused on what Andy had asked Kay that I just wondered why he would do so. I mean he should know that Kay and I are together cause of love, even if he doesn't understand the concept of love we have.

Sighing, I placed my left hand behind my head and continued staring at the ceiling. Slowly, my eyes begun to close as I kept my hold around Kay tight and close to me. Before I knew it, I was knocked out.

Quick A/N
So again there is supposedly some hacker going around and such so if anything pops up that isn't mine or if any of my works get edited into something else please just let me know.

Also sorry this is super short. The future chapters may have to be since I am writing on my phone for who knows how long. But yeah. And thank you for all of you who have stuck around.💙

~Kay(: