Chapter 1

I don't know who this is since I found the pic on Pinterest, but he's cute and he is going to be Danny Peterson.

"Damn." I mutter under my breath. My day has started normally with me getting shoved into the lockers by that douche bag Jessie. I don't get why he feels the need to bully me. I never did anything to him or anything worthy of getting picked on.

Like seriously, nothing.  I get that I'm not popular, and I seem like a serious loner most of the time— which I actually have to admit is true— but I'm just surprised that he realizes I'm there enough to hurt me all the time.

Wow, I am such a pathetic human being.

Just then my best friend finally decides to show up with a grand entrance— and by that I mean screeching my name and jumping onto my back.

"HOLY HELL ERICA! What are you doing?!" I yell out as I try to keep my balance.

"Oh come on!  Why can't you accept my love?!" She shouts while squeezing her arms tighter around my neck and snuggling my shoulder.

"You know perfectly well why I can't do that now get off you weirdo."  She slides down off my back and walks side by side with me, a teasing smile on her face.

"You know you want me Danny." She claims with a serious face, as if she was stating the fact that football is indeed a sport.  I take her hands in mine and stare deep into her eyes.

"Woah, you know, I think you're actually right.  My heart calls out to only you Erica my love!" I profess with my voice clearly full of sarcasm.

"I knew it." She whispers before I flick her in the forehead. "Owie, you jerk." Erica glares at me before laughing.  I swear, she is such a dork, but I guess that's why she's my best friend.

We became friends back in kindergarten, we were in the same class and she always managed to get in trouble with the teacher, whether she wasn't listening or she got in fights with the other kids.

   *Flashback*

"You better give that back you big dummy!" Erica yelled at some kid who took her glittery  purple crayon. I was sitting in the desk near by and she had the kid in a headlock with an angry pout on her face.  While those two have there "discussion", I walk over and pluck the crayon out of the kids stubby fingers.  Erica lets go of the poor kid and her eyes light up with happiness.

"Thank you! You're gonna be my new friend!" She exclaims as she throws her arms around me.  How did this even happen? 'This girl is crazy' I thought, but it didn't matter, even though I didn't seem to have many emotions, I was actually really happy to have finally made a friend.

*Present Day*

So that happened.  Now we are practically inseparable, or we were at least, until high school decided that I was better off being alone for more than half of the school day.  High school is a real bitch that must have a serious grudge against me.

"Danny are you ok?" Erica's voice breaks through my thoughts and I give her a sideways glance.

"Define 'ok'."

"Is it Jessie again?  You know he's just a douche bag— a really hot douche bag— but a douche bag all the same." She states matter-of-factly.

"Calling my biggest enemy hot doesn't help at all. You know that right?" I ask with annoyance lacing my voice.

"Well it's true!  Now you both should stop being idiots and just kiss already."  At that I grab her by the shoulders and make her face me.

"Erica, we've been over this. I'm. Not. Gay."  This is unbelievable!  She keeps trying to set me up with guys and I have to keep telling her that I don't swing that way.  This is very insulting, it's not much of a confidence booster when your best friend repeatedly forgets that you're straight.

"Ha! That's what they all say." She says shaking her head at me. I'm seriously gonna kill her sooner or later.

"You know what Erica, believe what you want. I'm leaving you." And with that said I head off to first period.

"You can run but you can't hide! The gay will find you one way or another!" She called out after me. I just shake my head, thinking about how insane she is.

Little did I know that she couldn't have been more right.

I'm not sure who actually would read this but I'm still sorry anyways that it took so long. And that it's a short chapter. And that this will be my first time writing something like this so it might not end up that great so if anyone reads this then I will also take any feedback that anyone may have or any ideas to make it better. Thanks!

o~(•-•)~ By the way this is Jeff the llama ghost... he likes cookies... Bye now!