Chapter 2

Erica Lynch-----> Cara Delevingne

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My classes went on like usual, sitting in the back of the room surrounded by people I just barely might tolerate.  Why does there have to be so many people here?  They don't belong in my presence.

Wow, and you wonder why you don't have friends.  Shut up mind.  Make me!  Crap.  I'm so lonely I'm arguing with myself.

I think there's only three or four people in this entire school who I actually like to interact with.  And one of them is my math teacher, who also happens to be my uncle.  Uncle Matt is a really cool guy though.  He's the kind of person that'll listen to people's problems and try to help them in whatever way he can.  I just wish he could help me get out of my classes so I could escape this hell that they decided to call school. This history class right now seems to be going on FOREVER.

I look up at the clock above the door. 11:39. Only one minute left until lunch. My teacher Mrs. Brown continues to go on about Soviet Russia or something. The clock is still at 11:39.  What. The actual. Fuck.  This has got to be the longest minute to ever exist.

Ok.  Here we go.  Any day now.  Just turn you damn clock!

11:39

"Oh my gosh!" I accidentally shout out loud.  The whole class turns around to stare at me. Talk about embarrassing. 

"Mr. Peterson—" Before Mrs. Brown can yell at me the bell finally rings and I book it out of there.

Haha suckers!

I get to the lunch room and sit at my usual table where my friend Tyler is already seated and Erica will come and join us.

"Hey Ty! What's up? You seem a little shaken up."  Tyler was staring at the table, clearly trying to hide his face with his big glasses and his mop of blonde hair.  Strange.  He's usually a lot more talkative, surprisingly.

"What's up sluts!"  Erica yells from behind me.  Jeez woman, scared the crap out of me.  I can see the crazy in her eyes.  "Wait, what's wrong Tyler?" She asks with concern in her voice.

"Ugh.  Both of you follow me."  Tyler abruptly stands up and starts to leave the cafeteria.  Erica and I share a quick look, questioning his strange behavior today.  We make it out of the lunch table room and around the corner where we find Tyler pacing back and forth.

"Alright Ty, what is it?"  He's starting to make me really worried.

"Ok. So I uh, think I uh, might have f-found my... soulmate."

"What?! Who it it?! Tell me!" Erica shrieks in excitement.

Damnit Erica!  This is why I can't take you anywhere!

"It's, um, Scott Nelson..." Tyler whispers while scratching the back of his head.

"Holy shit! Scott Nelson?!" Erica shouts.

Let's see, Scott Nelson. He's pretty tall, maybe about 6'2". He has nice hair, it's dark brown, short, slightly longer in the front but it's usually gelled up kinda. And his eyes are a pale bluish green. Scott's popular but unlike Jessie, he's actually a decent human being who has respect for people. So I'm not sure why Ty is over here freaking out.

"Yeah, Scott.  I just found out yesterday after school." Ty says with a slight blush.

"Then why aren't you happy?!" Erica aggressively questions him with a glare.

"No no! Don't get me wrong, I actually am happy. It's just that, when we found out... I may, or may not, have kinda...ran away..." Tyler admits staring sheepishly at the ground. This. Fucking. Idiot. Who does that?!

"You idiot!" Thank you Erica. "What the hell is the matter with you?! Why would you run away, just imagine how Scott probably feels right now! Think boy!" Erica yells, smacking Ty upside the head. "You better go find him and talk about this or I swear I will come for you in the middle of the night, cut off your balls, shove them down your throat, and then LIGHT YOU ON FIRE!"

Told you, she's crazy.  But I think I might have to agree with her on that.  Just as I'm about to say something about her threat, I see a familiar figure turning the corner from the other end of the hall.

"Well speak of the devil. Here comes lover boy now." Tyler's eyes widen in shock, I see Scott's eyes widen in surprise as he picks up his pace a little bit, and Erica's trying not to fangirl right now.  Then those bright lights consume the hearts of both boys.

"Tyler," Scott's voice comes out a little breathy and nervous, "can we go talk, maybe somewhere a little more private?" He asks slightly glancing mine and Erica's way.

"Uhhhhhhhh, I mean, I guess. Yeah sure." Tyler mumbles with a major blush on his face. Scott on the other hand seems to be completely cool with the whole situation, even though me and Erica are there, which he barely notices because all of his focus is on Ty, and Ty only right now.

Once they head off Erica finally lets out the squeal she's been holding in.

"It's so freaking cute!! They totally love each other and they're gonna get married and have gay babies of their own! Yes!" She squeals while laughing hysterically.

"Uh-huh, yeah that's nice Erica." I say calmly

Tyler, you might want to stay away for awhile.

Finally! I finished one chapter after all this time, I feel so proud of myself for making it longer than one page too.  Well so there's that. Enjoy. And I'm gonna go now. Bye!