Chapter 2

Taylor's POV

Days went by without talking to them it was a relief because I didn't have to talk to that Marry but I wanted to get to know stafany she is such a mystery to me,I guess this day would be it . I woke up and started dressing up
"Moooooom did you see my black socks I'm gonna be late" I yelled from my room to the kitchen
"Taylor I always ask you to prepare your things before going to sleep but you never listen " she starts saying and its just the start of her wonderful morning's speech
" I got them I got them , got to go now mom ....see you in school " I kissed her head and smiled at her .Well my mom isn't that kind of mothers who shows affection a lot but deep down I know she loves me a lot and cares about me .My dad died when I was 8 years old I still remember it as if it was yesturday . I guess that's one of the reasons why she is like this but I understand her and I love her I just wish sometimes she understands me too .
I'm on my way to shcool I'm looking at the streets and to be honest every street and every place reminds me of him we are still together tho but he is just not that into me and his name is Mark ,the love of my life ,my first boyfriend but he dosent really beileive in love I know what you are going to say like what am I doing with someone like that ?But I have the perfect answer .This is love and love makes you do things you never thought you would.
" good morning Taylor " waved a girl in shcool to me and I smiled at her .I got to know some people don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with people its just that since I met him and after all the hurt I have been through it's so difficult for me to trust or to be opened with people so frequently
"Good morning students " said the English teacher with his usual smile and enthusiasm, I just wish I was as exited to come to shcool as he is. While we are getting our books out I noticed that Stafany isn't here today . I didn't bother to ask Marry tho because I don't really need her sarcastic answer in the morning . I was sitting alone when a girl came and wanted to sit next to me .she is tall and so joyful " let me take the sit next you " she asked me waiking me from my day dream " yeah sure " " Im Kylie " the girl winked at me she is really exited for some reason and something makes think that she is always like that " And I'm Taylor " before I get the chance to smile at her the teacher yells " you can get to know each other during the break students we aren't in a café , Taylor start reading us the text " he ordered .oh no I hate reading in public or doing anything in public . " what are you waiting for ?" He yells again oh god he really is getting into my nerves and how does he know my name ?oh yeah another good thing about being in the same shcool as you mother . i became red as a tomato or worst but thanks god I was stopped by stafany who just came oh no .. her eyes are blood shoted and her maskara is falling under her eyes .she was crying .she goes sitting in the corner alone and she seemed so sad and devastated .she didn't even bother to answer the teacher that was asking her so many questions to know the reason she is this late . Thank god the English class is over . I quickly turned to look at Stafany she didnt want to go to the break when her group of friends asked her , we were left alone in the class so I decided to not go out to the break either and stay with her at least be a good company to her . I went over her without her feeling and I put my hand on her shoulder ." Hey Stafany , you dont have to tell me what's wrong okey ? But I just want to be by your side right now you look like you need some company " she shocks me by responding " I dont need anyone okey I'm fine " well I I was waiting for this girl to be her self since the first day I saw her and thats it .she finally did it " okey okey Stafany , but I'll just sit over there and when you are ready we can talk " she nods with her head and buried her face in her hands again. After a while I just go and sit beside her and she dosent mind when I take a look at her closely and she is one beautiful girl with a verry beautiful long curly hair she has cute cheeks and big eyes a perfect little nose yes she is stunning ! Then I start saying with a shaking voice afraid from the tone she used just a while ago " so ...Stafany why were you crying is everything okey with you ?" I asked her still not completely sure that I had to do it " I wasn't crying what are you talking about new girl ?"
New girl ? Seriously she dosent remember my name ? " hum..its Tay..lot ,my name is Taylor " I said with a bit of hesitation " yeah that whatever " she looked at me and her eyes were not sad anymore she looked depressed damaged but not sad .She is one of a strong woman and for a second I found my self wishing I could be in her place . " I just want you to know that I'm here for you okey ? I don't mean to bother you of something " I said turning my face to other side and little tears start showing in the corners of my eyes, great perfect timing. I think she most of noticed it because she looked at me again saying " l just have some problems that includes...." And she started talking about her personal life and the matter in life she didn't really stop and I almost could look at her deeply .she is such a beautiful sweet angel .when things got so intense she started sharing tears so I couldn't resist and I hugged her I hugged her real tight while she cried and cried and cried .we spent that day together and then everything got back to the way it was . I started hanging out with kylie she is such a nice girl we listen to the same music ,we watch the same movies she even showed me this world of books wattpad and introduced me to her friends they are kind of cool but all I'm thinking really about is how Stafany going . I say goodbye to the girls and I went home on my way there I put my music and walked the streets I'm listening to "clean" Taylor Swift and all I'm doing now on my way is cry cry cry for no reason just cry everybody is looking at me when I got home my head was burning so I took a pill and slept untill the morning .

*******************************

Hello cute monkeys I hope you like this chapter things are getting interesting I hope I can get to know your opinion about the story soon and also what you think about the characters I'll be publishing chapter 3 soon love you 🙉🙉🙉🙉