Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

" Mom,I'm not going to shcool today I think I'm sick " I start lying to my mom I'm not really sick I just talked to zak untill 4 am and now I'm sleepy as fuck
" Of course you are sick because you didn't sleep early last night so get up and get dressed young lady I'm not driving you if you are late " my mom knows me so well and I tell her everything about me
" I'm up I'm up" I say and just wear a hoodie and skinny jeans and head to shcool
" who is this guy ? " I hear girls looking at a guy and trying to figure out who he is
" This is Jake he came from Hanford high shcool " answered Marry this girl really knows everything
" He is kind of cute ..." I say to Kylie and she disagrees immediately
" yeah whatever, I think he is tho" I answer her and I start thinking mark did studied there when he was in middle shcool, did he know this Jake guy ?
" comon Taylor we got to get going " said Kylie waking me from my thoughts
" Hey Tay do you want to go out Saturday ? We have to celebrate our new friendship ?" Asked me Kylie with a puppy eyes " yeah yeah sure I would like to,its a great idea bae"I answer her and its true I really want to go out with her and have fun and she is the right person for it . Stafany is paying attention to what the teacher is saying but when i take a look its not the teacher its the someone from the administration stuff I dont really care about what he is saying I find my self looking at Stafany then I ask Kylie " Do you know that Stafany girl ?"
" well yeah she studied with me last year she is always with Marry and Sarah, she is mean and she hates people she has some problem but nobody knows what it is and she dosent really give a fuck " Kylie started to talk about Stafany and I was so surprised because it isn't what it seems to me she is just special so special but apparently others don't look at her the way I do . The new guy is sitting in front of me and he turns to greet us " Hey girls I'm Jake " said the new guy " Hey Jake I'm Taylor and this is Kylie ,its nice to meet you and its great to finally get rid of this new girl thing " I say and he laughs " you are some funny girl " he says smiling to me" yeah of course she is " Kylie says with a sarcastic tone and I hear Marry saying to Stafany " Hey look at the new guy talking to the new girl " and they both start laughing and I turn to Marry " And so what feeling jealous attention seeker ?" I give her back and she stands up coming to my way but Stafany shocks me again by saying " Don't Marry she isn't worth it " I know that Stafany did it to protect me for some reason . I'm really confused about this girl and its exiting at the same time " okey girls if you want to fight you really have to leave this class " the teacher says and I feel awful because I just came to this shcool and I don't want no teacher to have a bad impression about me . I stand up " I'm sorry teacher I didn't mean to disturb your lesson I apologize " I hear Marry say something with a low voice so the teacher won't hear her " You really are a pathetic little thing " I act like i didn't hear her because I really want no problems right now or anytime soon . it's lunch time and my mom is waiting for me and I should probably tell her the truth I guess illl just make it look better than it seems "moooom" I say when I walk in the house and no response mom is not at home I always start by thinking of death as I told you so now I'm panicking of course as usual my heart is bouncing and if she dosent give me a sign I'll cry .
" Dring Dring" my phone is ringing but I don't know that number and my heart start aching now
"Hello" I say into the phone
" Tay its mom" and I feel a shiver of relieve coming trough
" Taylor I left you money take it and go eat something and then go to shcool I have go now ill explain everything later " she says into the phone and hang up,and I'm left there working as fuck about my mom and wishing she could just be safe that's all I ask for
" one big Mac bestoff please, take away" I tell the guy infront of me without even looking at him and he looks at me worried " Taylor whats wrong? you dont look okey "
Asks me Peter, he is a really dear friend I know him since middle shcool and he knows me really well " its nothing really Peter Im going to be okey" I say to Peter but I'm really sad
" Taylor wait I have my break now im going to spend it with you I'll take my lunch and join you " says Peter he is really sweet and he surely cares about me " okey" I say with a huge smile on my face and we go to our little garden and I tell him everything about shcool and mom and also how much I miss my father and brothers,my bros live abroad but I have one who lives in the same city as I do but we don't see each other so often but its okey I love him tho . we have our launches in a welcome silent then he drives me to shcool again " paaaaaaaarty" I hear girls saying when I wave goodbye to Pet " Hey Kylie what party ?" I ask so hoping that we would have a party because I so need one " we are all invited to Jake's party friday" I was exited first but then he might be there....

********************************
Good morning or goodnight hhh well I hope you like it so far I still have so much to offer you to discover you can comment to help me figure out what to do next or what you think about the story if you odnt want to don't I just want you guys to enjoy my story little cute monkeys 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒