Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

I woke up feeling so dizzy and my head wasn't hurting me anymore I was in the mood to eat breakfast and mom was already in the kitchen
" good morning momy " I said hugging her and smiling to her
" good morning,do you want one or two toasts ?"asked mom still keeping an eye on the milk " two please I'm going to get ready for school" I give her a kiss on the cheek and head to my room. I put on music *talk dirty to me* Jason Deroulo and started to pick and outfit for the day .when I'm in the mood I take the time to look into my closet and pic something nice. And this is one of those days . I put on a T-shirt with a tiger on it and my skinny jeans and my brand new baskets and took my bag put on some perfume and head to shcool. When I walk the door my supposed to be new friends are standing in the corner and laughing their asses of I join them " whats so funny in this morning girls?" I say and shaking there hands in the same time that I'm asking . "Taylor you have to hear the story that happend to Kylie yesturday" said Leila with giggles " Oh comon girls it isn't meant to be funny , its embarrassing " Kylie really dosent think its a funny story but still the girls didnt stop from laughing. " so are you girls going to tell me about this interesting story that happend to our dear friend ?" I asked with sarcasm putting my hands on Kylie's shoulder. They told me story and I started laughing to but I immediately stopped when I saw Stafany walking by me , I don't know why but this girl has something really special that makes me want to know her and be next to her . We are in maths class now and since I *love maths* yeah right I never have 10 its like a dream that will never come true so as usual I take out my diary and start writing poems and Kylie is sitting next to me reading on her phone .And when I took my pen all started thinking about was Mark and how we didn't talk for 3 days now and every time I think about something like that death comes to my mind I hate death and if you are late for five minutes I can assume you are dead. I start writing and Kylie takes away my paper to take a look " well that's impressive but you are so lunatic and so is this poem" she said rolling her eyes and then she put my paper back and burried her head to her phone .when I take a look at Stafany she is talking to Marry and they are laughing and enjoying there time , I smile to see her having a good time and I get back on writing . We have an economics class and I put my bag before going to the break and some girl took my place that is in the front row and I hate that " Hey this is my place and my bag was right here " I say harshly taking her bag and put it in another place, I odnt really want start a fight but this girl I getting on my nerves " well I didn't think we had names on the sits "
" look I don't really want to fight with you, so get away from my place" I say honestly " no no way I'm not really changing this sit,you can't force me " before I can feel my feet I head to the administration and explained everything to them I dont know why I did it its childish . This thing is over now and I got my place back I should be happy no ? Not really because the disgusting look that Stafany was giving me isn't something I want to see she is disgust by what I did and she is probably thinking that I'm childish, and that hurts me wait why am I hurt by a girl I nearly know or not at all . the rest of the morning is spending studying economics I like them tho they are our real life, but I wasn't really focusing this class because i start to regret even that I fought with that girl and I know that I want to take it back but I can't " good bye teacher " I say to the teacher on my way out " hey I'm sorry okey ? I odnt know what got into me " I apologize to the girl and Stafany sees me and that look changed to be another look worst than the first one , like what the fuck is wrong with her? she looks like she is more disgust or something and I can't help by be sad about the way she is acting ,and I spend the whole day mad at everyone even him . He texts me today with a simple" Hi "as usual and I respond with a " oh you are alive. " and I put my phone and start thinking about Stafany and why wasn't she happy when I apologized,this girl is really starting to driving me crazy and its really bothering me. I'm added on the group class on Facebook and they sent funny pics and sttufs they aren't really funny this group is lame and as I was thinking about it Stafany sends what I had in mind " This shit is lame as fuck " I start laughing looking at my phone and I answer with a simple " true" she didn't bother to answer .I decide to take a look at wattpad that Kylie talked about and I start reading my first fun fic *must date the playboy * and I'm listening to music to *goobye my lover * after a while my bestfriend calls me his name is Zak short for zakary and he is the best I know he has feelings for me but I just can't I love Mark I wish I could move on but I Can't right now I spend the night talking to zak on the phone and explaining to him what happend with Stafany and Kylie and what happens with the other girl and I sleep during the conversation so exhausted from everything that happend today .

********************************
Hello cute monkeys I hope you are excited for chapter 4 so many things are going to happen beetwen Stafany and Taylor just wait for it bestfriends or lovers you will know with the time just hold on to it ...I beileive on you HHH. 🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🍌🍌🍌