3

Kevin

What the fuck. Okay so. UGH.

Zelda runs to me as my face clears up from all the crying over her. How could anyone seem to be bullying her? Just look at her. She's beautiful... Her long white hair that reaches her butt, her black eyes... She reminds me of the creepy girl. She'll be the creepy girl. She's my creepy girl.

"It's funny how someone can want someone so bad when they first meet." I say to her then budge past her.

End of the day

I go home and I grab my guitar. I finished a song called monster and I played it through and it was about her. It had to be I didn't care what the guys thought she was beautiful. Alix will fall for her but cmon she's mine.

I heard a knock on my door and to my surprise, it was Zelda. She looked a little scared. Not just a little, a lot.

"Zelda what's the matter?" I said leaning against the door frame. Her eyes were shaky and she opened her mouth to speak.

"My father, he's found me. He's gonna take me back..." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I pulled her in and locked the door. This can't happen to her please lord.

"Your father? Explain." I said taking her into my room. She likes the smell of me.

"I'm British aren't I? So he wanted me to bang this guy and make this child come out of my body. But I ran away and I had a lot of money. I mean a lot so I was verified to live here so that was the time. I'm an adult but he's got the police on my ass. But if they find me, I'm telling them what he's done to me." She cried and cried. I held her close and I knew she wasn't going to go back there.

"I'll go to your house and get your things. What you need?" I told her and she looked scared. She jumped on me and gripped me tight. Maybe not...

"You wanna go on younow?" I asked her and she seemed to for it.

"Hey ghosts." I says and the first comment was "you replaced me! Kevin McCullough!" She was a regular ghost and she was like 14.

"I haven't replaced you Jessica, it's okay you're still my best friend. This is Zelda my future wife." I said and she was zoned out looking at her phone.

"I bet I could kiss her. Shall I?" I asked smiling. Zelda didn't hear me thankfully. I wanted her so much... We were on my bed and she likes it. Most of the ghosts said yes. I blushed at the ghosts and I got on my knees and put my face right near hers. She turned around and I kissed her really quickly. Just a peck;).

We both burst out laughing and they made up something called #kelda. My lord I wish it was true.

I lay down on her lap and she didn't seem to care. She was reading comments about herself and I.

"How old am I? I'm 20 this week. Uhh... How am I friends with bitch tits. Well I'm a ghost and I've messaged him loads and I was invited to go on tour. He told me that he's coming to my school to help people 14-19 year old a with a disability that stops them learning. He got assigned with me and he pinned me on the ground this morning because I was on a rage. Would you ever date Kevin? Yeah why not." She read and I got up out of her lap.

"You'd date this." She smirked and so did I.

"Let's do confessions. Ok so the song you're so creepy is about Zelda." I said looking at the hate she was getting.

"I like Kevin since I started listening to them. " I looked at her like she was on drugs. No fucking way.

"So after 3 years of knowing you, you've liked me!" I enthusiastically shouted. I think I embarrassed her a little. Naw.

She nodded lightly and I sat in front of her and kissed her. I didn't care I we were streaming live. I didn't care one bit at all. I just had to get this out. I deepened the kiss and bit her lower lip asking for entrance. She let me in and I liked this so much. The gap under neath us got a lot more closer to each other. I needed her to be mine. I need her I don't just want her I need her. But I can't date her right now, it wouldn't distract her though would it?

"I'm so fucking sorry." I said jumping back a little bit. She started laughing, what?

"Don't lie you loved it." She smiled then hugged me and laughed into my neck. I looked at the comments and some of the were hating on Zelda.

"So for those that are hating on Zelda, just letting you know, most of you are alike 12 and I'm 21. Zelda is 20 this week and she's the girl of my dreams and I love her so much..." I had to leave the room as I started crying.