4

Zelda

I had no clue he loved me this much. I've seriously need to make him more happier. I'm so much to handle though? Okay. Shut up!

"Aw you guys are cute." Loads of them said and I smiled a little. I heard Kevin's cry and I said goodbye to the ghosts and ended it. I saw him outside in Alix's arms and Alix smiled at me. I think he knew.

"Kevin got really upset because he thinks you don't wanna date him because of the comments. He's just a little sensitive that's all." I love how he didn't know me. It just clicked in to my mind that it's Alix. Ohh.

"You alright to stay with Zelda or?" Alix asked him. He nodded and came into my arms. Alix went and we we're alone.

"Kevin..." I whined like a child. He looked up and I kissed him. I was on my very tippy toes at this point. I felt his smirk on my lips and we separated. Aw poor boo bear.

"That make you a little bit happier?" I asked him moving his hair out of his face and whining his tears. This is where I felt worse. He shook his head.

"I want you to date me..." He cried again. This was it.

"Aw Hun don't cry I'll date you..." I said warmly.

"R-really?" He asked with bright eyes. I nodded and he picked me up and spun me.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" He shouted making me flinch as I'm not good with loud noises. He kissed my head. I decided to go out to the forest, that was literally by favourite place to be at night. Yeah yeah.

I felt like I was being followed by two guys but I wasted it off my mind. I realised I was being followed and I was slammed up against a tree by a man. Looking on his mid 30s.

He looked into my eyes and I dashed off knowing who it was, my father's worker. I felt something hit me and it was my father, I felt my clothes being ripped off as I left consciousness.